• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Your Resident Lurker Vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well boys and girls i have been lurking on and off being that i havent found a browser game that really compares to what TW2 was/could be without the P2W and the other flaws that i talked about ad nausea while i was actively playing. The level of commitment and the ability to just anniahlate a player and how well you can time and organize just...pales anything

So i see the EN servers are still bigger than the US servers (where i would otherwise play), but i dont see much activity on the forums and the activity i do see if disheartening. People complaining about P2W nobles now? what?!?!? haha cmon inno really? So yea is that just forum rage or is there really the "whales" just completely out pacing players who wont abuse the coin system that much and kinda breaking the game? Are tribe limits still stupid high to where worlds end easily by the time tribes just merge to victory? Saw TW2-Tools calling it quits next month as well...not good...

so is it even worth my time to jump in on the rim of the next world or will i just rage at what TW2 has become? Been playing this game since the start...off and on due to IRL but always lurking.

Seen a few old faces still posting :p

DeletedUser2616

yeah tribes still go to 200, there's also a massive co op abuse problem and people even multi-accounting. so mix that in with the p2w issues, you aren't missing much.

rampant cheating and p2w, dead forum and a lack of tools available, all the tools we had (tw2-tools and sims) were 3rd party which is an absolute crock. game is on life support and the plug should've been pulled ages ago.

I just log on the forum every now and then to stir shit to try and liven things up. haven't played for ages and probably never will again unless the game does a 180.

DeletedUser2616

after exams i'm gonna get back into ranked RTS games, brush off the rust and get back into AOE 2 maybe. dunno yet, haven't found an online strategy like this used to be yet, they're crap. it's either problems with either the playerbase (crown of the gods for example) or the game (tw1 for example).

Why was my return post asking about the state of the game deleted? I was considering coming back...

I didnt advertise other games and they say that's the reason it was deleted...pretty sure my questions were pointed to tw2

DeletedUser2616

maybe my reply got it deleted, but i have no messages stating as such. and if it was, they could've just deleted my post.

the games i mentioned i said were crap, so wouldn't that be good for them?

so darteye.... this is the state of the game

DeletedUser4581

The overall quality of the game has diminished to the point that people that normally argue on the forums are agreeing with each other........

DeletedUser2616

the quality is been bleeding for a long time, probably since instant recruitment came out, then the balance update, then tribe skills, then relocation.

back when tw2-tools had the info of all past worlds, you could actually see when massive exodus' occurred. The worlds that opened around those points coincide with releases of these updates. used to be 50-55K players on a world, now you're lucky if you get much higher than 10K. when i actually looked into this (around when i was playing en27) was when i gave up on the game.

Also the fact that all the tools we used were 3rd party. Heimdall and Hibakusha did so much for us that inno should've done themselves, or at least given them support

DeletedUser4271

its not worth it dart.i quit after 32.Games become a joke of who has the most money and players.and hugs.most of the big names have left.only a few remain and even then the quality of them is nothing to the old guys and girls.put the skill of a current world against the quality of players we had back in the first 15 worlds and youd find it ...lacking. and this isnt the first time inno have deleted or removed(banned) forum accounts or posts because they dont agree with whats posted.Happened to me a few times.to i believe and a few others when we pointed out their faults.

DeletedUser4207

tfw north korea has more freedom of speech than this forum
You can't even talk about what's a ban-able offence and what exactly the rules state because Mod's would rather say "Please read over the forum rules." -Coolnite7, Thursday at 10:34 PM, than state what was offensive.

This post is possibly against the "Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans or rules violations." just for mentioning it.

This post definitely breaks the "Do not include lots of unnecessary quotations" rule. They want to create an area to discuss things, but close down every possible topic.

Is this post warrant a "warning" or does an "infraction" need to be "handed out". I read through all the rules and there's no rule against posting about the rules, I'll even cite them for you so no one thinks I'm infringing copyright. Hope MLA is acceptable.
Checkered Jester. “Forum Rules - Tribal Wars 2 Forum Rules.” Tribal Wars 2 - Forum EN, Innogames, 26 Aug. 2014, 10:24am, en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/tribal-wars-2-forum-rules.15/.

I have always just assumed Inno forgot this game exists, makes more sense that way.

DeletedUser4271

You can't even talk about what's a ban-able offence and what exactly the rules state because Mod's would rather say "Please read over the forum rules." -Coolnite7, Thursday at 10:34 PM, than state what was offensive.

This post is possibly against the "Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans or rules violations." just for mentioning it.

This post definitely breaks the "Do not include lots of unnecessary quotations" rule. They want to create an area to discuss things, but close down every possible topic.

Is this post warrant a "warning" or does an "infraction" need to be "handed out". I read through all the rules and there's no rule against posting about the rules, I'll even cite them for you so no one thinks I'm infringing copyright. Hope MLA is acceptable.
Checkered Jester. “Forum Rules - Tribal Wars 2 Forum Rules.” Tribal Wars 2 - Forum EN, Innogames, 26 Aug. 2014, 10:24am, en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/tribal-wars-2-forum-rules.15/.

I have always just assumed Inno forgot this game exists, makes more sense that way.
tw2 went from the aim of close cooperation between mods and players to give us your money or you cant play unless you spend 10+hrs a day on our game.What do you expect.

DeletedUser2616

They just get the occasional ping from retards (muh lvl 42 tribe) giving them money for this dumpster fire of a game, only reason they'd still remember it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.