• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yburg players

DeletedUser694

There seems to be a lot of players I have never seen before in this world, I have been around forever so I should know some in here.
Either that or people are using different game id,s.

DeletedUser3087

Sometimes Your name can be the cause of your down fall or you wouldn't want to be reminded of failures past. Anonymity helps the cause, but your actions will still reveal your true identity if it is not masked by acting to be someone else, but even so your true identity is a part of your core being and will always shine through in the end.

@ Xinc The Godfather part II I like :)

DeletedUser4410

Sometimes Your name can be the cause of your down fall or you wouldn't want to be reminded of failures past. Anonymity helps the cause, but your actions will still reveal your true identity if it is not masked by acting to be someone else, but even so your true identity is a part of your core being and will always shine through in the end.

@ Xinc The Godfather part II I like :)
This is true of course, but if you're not trying to conceal your true identity or act like someone else, then it can just be a welcome and pleasant change which does no harm to anyone. :D

And The Godfather Part II is one of the most outstanding movies of all time! Glad you like it. ;)

DeletedUser3087

I have never been one for changing my name as I like my milestones and stats...Not that they make for pleasant reading :p
But to further answer Mike's question, it might be that a new generation of players are starting to come into the fold? As you know some players did come from other servers to play here...

DeletedUser4406

I have never been one for changing my name as I like my milestones and stats...Not that they make for pleasant reading :p
But to further answer Mike's question, it might be that a new generation of players are starting to come into the fold? As you know some players did come from other servers to play here...

like me <3 im coming directly from the TW1 after winning 3 new worlds i have grown bored of the competition and looking to make new friends here :)

DeletedUser694

In that case welcome to any new players and older players alike, if you know me and have a different id message me and we can chat about old times when worlds were new to us.

DeletedUser4416

I used to play a lot of TW1 and thought I'd give tw2 a chance, had a friend who was starting up here on yburg.

DeletedUser4416

also it seems the forums have much less activity than the amount of players in game would indicate..
i know that i had a lot of trouble finding the right area to register...
maybe others have a similar issue?
it is less fun when you can't speak to people from other tribes and make friends and banter together

DeletedUser1873

Same here Hannibal, used to play a lot of TW1, quit and came back and tried this

also it seems the forums have much less activity than the amount of players in game would indicate..
it is less fun when you can't speak to people from other tribes and make friends and banter together
True the forums are often inactive -> see en24. I think Valkenburg was the exception as they had a couple active people interviewing tribe leaders with tons of commentary...and people love to discuss commentary.

DeletedUser4406

Then im sure you love me <3 you now where i am when your players in the east get in trouble <3

DeletedUser694

Maybe we can get the forum moving in here, if we can let our tribe members know we can have a laugh in here without any problems they may give it a try.

DeletedUser694

I have posted this before in an earlier forum, can someone please tell me why we are still following TW1 strategies, people seem to think we are still playing the same game.
TW2 is a different type of game, nobling certain barbs can be world winner. I am not saying take all of the barb villages in your sector as they are needed for resources early doors. There isn't a player in this forum that hasn't taken a barb at some time so making sarcastic posts about barb noblers means nothing in TW2 especially if a player has updated there strategy.