• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Y'all alive?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2756
  • Start date

DeletedUser2756

Just wondering who the active forum people will be, as it is a new world and haven't seen much of anyone talking on the forums.

TW1 forums were always busy. TW2.... What.

hah well u got guys from other worlds watching ;)...u got some guys im playing with on en3 in ur world so this shall be fun to watch/hear about

DeletedUser2756

Aye, we are fighting them right now xD It's safe to say I made all the right moves in getting V1RUS out of my province.

Also Heyyyy Keiiiiiii, TGC is doing hella gooooooddddd. The Company is wealthy :D

DeletedUser1914

I know that CQR are attempting to start a tribe in this world

DeletedUser2616

I'm active on the forum ;)

So many 51 pointers in my province though, going to be hard to find targets

DeletedUser2616

The farming is easy, 160K farmed with 44 hours on BP left ;)

some players appeared and have kept growing since i posted that, so maybe i could get about 5 or 6 villages in that province down the track.

DeletedUser694

What a shocking forum this is, are we going to liven this place up or just sit and wait for someone else to do it.

DeletedUser

I'm fine with posting a bit so long as other people do (when I'm not handling diplomacy that is)

DeletedUser694

Everyone in the world should be posting in here, it is that quiet a tribe could plan a campaign in here and there enemies wouldn't know about it.

DeletedUser

yeah, the biggest conversation that I've ever seen on here was two players mock-sh*t-talking each other, that was it...