• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yaay

DeletedUser2616

Well, do you know telepathy or how to read minds? Probably not, so how can you claim that what i am saying is not true?

because you're swedish. of course you're retarded, carrot was right. the whole time, i didn't believe him at first, but now i do

DeletedUser4714

Well, i wan't him to be gay for guts. Maybe guts would get raped one day, he would probably run in fear because Jhin would be gay.
Jhin is coming for Gutsman's booty but we all know you want it the most

DeletedUser3087

Well wasn't this thread a nice read... The old world was quite interesting without relo...but yeah some people say it involves more strategy others say just plain boring... I say if it's your cup of tea have fun with it

Well wasn't this thread a nice read... The old world was quite interesting without relo...but yeah some people say it involves more strategy others say just plain boring... I say if it's your cup of tea have fun with it
I'm just saying that i'm getting closer to that goal. One thank you to all the retards and non-retards that are helping me with it.