• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yaay

And you are just a stuck up stupid retarded discriminating piece of shit. Why are people allowed to be homophobes? Are people allowed to be racist? Didn't think so. So why is it allowed to be homophobic?
Someone seemed to have hit a nerve, and not the one that triggers your prostate. Calm down young one. People are allowed to be anything they want, infact your community encourages it. Born a male! Fear not! Just claim you're a female and you're depressed, oppressed, and ask for hormones.

Someone seemed to have hit a nerve, and not the one that triggers your prostate. Calm down young one. People are allowed to be anything they want, infact your community encourages it. Born a male! Fear not! Just claim you're a female and you're depressed, oppressed, and ask for hormones.
Well, still. It's all part of the plan. I thought you guys would be some resistance but i guess not.

DeletedUser2616

OKAY FRANKSTER.

Frankster/Tanksaway said he reported me for being racist because I asked him if he still shits in a bucket.
He lives in Jordan.
I also inquired about him burning brides and child brides. I fail to see how that's racist.

oh lmao, i was going the arabic route because they're based enough to stone fags and throw them off roofs. yet the same people they'd stone to death insist that we should live under sharia law *cough* swedes *cough*

oh lmao, i was going the arabic route because they're based enough to stone fags and throw them off roofs. yet the same people they'd stone to death insist that we should live under sharia law *cough* swedes *cough*
Do you think Sweden = Saudi Arabia? Basically no one here wants sharia law.

DeletedUser2616

no i don't think it's Saudi Arabia, i'm not stupid. it's just another caliphate

DeletedUser2616

This is where we say our goodbyes edvin. you're no longer enough to keep me amused. I'm going to spend my time taking a big fat shit on MFD now.

Not liking gays doesnt make u homophobic. I dont like soccer but that doesn't mean I have a fear of Soccer. Everyone has preference. U cant force someone to accept gays just like u cant force gays to be someone they arent. If u dont like gays, then alright. If u do, thats cool too. Just dont go shoving ur ideas down others throats and throwing insults if they disagree with u. I swear some people never left their teenage years. Like they turned 16 and never got any older after.