• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

DeletedUser4569

So true.. The farming is a painfull grind that has nothing to do with the experience of the game, It just makes a huge gap between those with the time to constanty farm and those who can't.

DeletedUser3087

@T3RR11 Farm Assist has been discussed previously and was shot down a number of times. The milliseconds isn't part of their plan for tw2 as this was meant to be a more casual game...if I remember correctly they said something along those lines. And the fortress is never going to happen, that is why there is no info on the wiki page. We have asked previously for early warning on maintenance, like give out a schedule of planned maintenance was ignored or forgotten . They only give a date for when the updates are implemented, that is it, so live with it.

* Smoother world generation. I'm running a beast computer. But the lag i get trying to move around the world is insane.
Been mentioned a few times as well for a browser game it is quite intense on your system. Here is what you do press F5 every so often and clear the cache also once in a while. and disable all the effects and animations.

DeletedUser4418

casual game, heh... i'd say noob game.
srsly look at this combo:
1) no miliseconds + allowing all ppl to make 1s trains => snipes become useless
2) 200 member cap in a tribe => allowing everyone to merge with everyone
3) limit of 9 coops => disallowing tribe leaders to make selections => inability to kick dead weight
4) no farming assistant => discouraging players to farm => favouring noobs who dont even bother farming anyways

basically TW2 = TW1 + cancer

DeletedUser4418

wut with plague
plague with cav's tribe ( i dont remember the name)
defiance with T&U
SETO with defiance
4o4 with TCA
leg with DEL
TBA2 + Wolves + possibly others on north east into SSW
IMP with VHE
IMP with AWS
SETO with VAG
SSW with LOD
LOD with SETO

and many others i dont remember, probably atleast 20 in total. is it better than a long war?
imho it is not

DeletedUser4569

Well the merging part is an interesting thing in this game, but It is not what decides who win, skill is, and dedication. Just look at IMP being so sure they could win, and they couldn't crack down one player on the front. Even after disbanding SET :p

DeletedUser4323

Not trying to be a jerk but holy crap a moderator. That's quite a rare sight. There are quite a few fixes i'd suggest as well and they are:
* Rework on the mail/Tribal forum formatting system. (Spacing is horrible if you edit it somewhere there it gets broken.)
* Little update on when the servers go down for maintenance so we can plan around them.
* I'd love to know what a fortress is.. There in the game but nobody has them. (The wiki page doesn't even know)
* Detachable and draggable windows, That'd be the dream.
* Smoother world generation. I'm running a beast computer. But the lag i get trying to move around the world is insane.
* A simple world map in the corner would be nice. (Something like a 250px by 250px).

Some more great ideas that would best be in the Ideas and Suggestions section. I strongly encourage you to put them there if you haven't already.

DeletedUser4323

noone would care anyways. In this game there are spies instead of white ponnies, so a farm assistant has to be made in different way than in tw1. Im sure devs wont be keen on implementing totally new shit.

Not true at all. Cool takes each and every suggestion to the devs every week and discusses each and every suggestion with them when he does.

And since this is a thread for the top ten tribes on this world, let's get back to that, shall we?

DeletedUser4418

Not true at all. Cool takes each and every suggestion to the devs every week and discusses each and every suggestion with them when he does.

And since this is a thread for the top ten tribes on this world, let's get back to that, shall we?
why would i listen 2 u? i'll write anything i want anywhere i want.

DeletedUser1581

1) no miliseconds + allowing all ppl to make 1s trains => snipes become useless
No you can still snipe a 1 second train, it requires more skill to do it but it is still possible and you need 100% discipline to achieve it.
2) 200 member cap in a tribe => allowing everyone to merge with everyone
Just in case you didn't know, you don't have to join a big 200 member tribe. There's other benefits and IMO much better options to spend skill points rather than member who are dead weight, this just matters what kind of leader you come across and tribe they want. I remember me complaining about cav and hege for MR and merging and you never once complained, infact I remember you saying one of the merges was a good idea so don't be a hypocrit. Look at EN27 a tribe rank 1 with 28 members ;)
3) limit of 9 coops => disallowing tribe leaders to make selections => inability to kick dead weight
Yeah here's the selection process for inactives, if they're inactive tell someone near by who has nukes and nobles to go through them and start putting them in production. Simple!
4) no farming assistant => discouraging players to farm => favouring noobs who dont even bother farming anyways
Or maybe it just shows who are the players who put dedication and commitment in rather than someone who just uses a script to do the work for them. End of the day if you are farming and against someone who is just as active but not farming you are probably going to out grow them.

DeletedUser4418

No you can still snipe a 1 second train, it requires more skill to do it but it is still possible and you need 100% discipline to achieve it.

Just in case you didn't know, you don't have to join a big 200 member tribe. There's other benefits and IMO much better options to spend skill points rather than member who are dead weight, this just matters what kind of leader you come across and tribe they want. I remember me complaining about cav and hege for MR and merging and you never once complained, infact I remember you saying one of the merges was a good idea so don't be a hypocrit. Look at EN27 a tribe rank 1 with 28 members ;)

Yeah here's the selection process for inactives, if they're inactive tell someone near by who has nukes and nobles to go through them and start putting them in production. Simple!

Or maybe it just shows who are the players who put dedication and commitment in rather than someone who just uses a script to do the work for them. End of the day if you are farming and against someone who is just as active but not farming you are probably going to out grow them.

1. pure randomness,. u dont know if it is correct or not. tw2 is about making plans and decisions in before, so trusting in these 'snipes' is retarded,. the only way to make snipes effective is to punish rly big gaps in a train
2. wtf r u talking, 200member is much better than these shit farming buffs, every1 knows it and thats why there are merges. alsodont get yourselves a monopole for hating heg&cavs choices u wutfags
3. wrong again, im not talking about inactives, im talking about the 'active but garbage' tier of players. these are unkickable, coz they have the desire to play but not to win
4. kek? the reason of scripts popularity is the stupid farming system. why would ppl cheat if farming was nice and easy?
we are humans after all and since winning a realm does not benefit u IRL, cheaters do not wanna try to ruin the game but simply to make it playable 4 them

DeletedUser1581

Listen to yourself you sound like a top butt hurt and bitter naive noob.

1. Yes you can snipe 1 second trains with shotgun snipes and 100% discipline you are just a noob and can't execute it properly.

2. 200 members is better than 10/10 raiding paths and 10/10 wagons? So you'd have quicker farming, bigger hauls and better res depo rewards (better for getting those 10k rewards) but yeah you'd prefer 100 dead weight members than all these perks and a smaller more coordinated team. This just sums up how much a noob you are. You farm quicker than everyone else you grow quicker than everyone else (or should do).

3. Yes there's a kick button is there not? So I don't know why you're talking like there isn't. I actually do this in tribes I run where you set targets for people based on growth, BP and HP. If they don't contribute give them a warning, if they don't again kick them and assign someone to noble them (just like an inactive). But then again it looks like you don't have the back bone to do this by the looks of your forum posts.

4. Seriously get over yourself, everyone else copes fine with presets and numbering them and has done for the last 2-3 years. When barbs get to 3k or near that you can farm with full nukes so it makes it even easier. You're original comment was you might as well not farm as it's boring I explained why you should farm.

DeletedUser4418

1. surely u can, but i bet that some of them wont work. with MS u have an option to see if it is gonna work and correct a mistake with another snipe. it's much easier and comfortable for players. but well... there are always ppl like u who dont like easy life and prefer a hard one instead
2. yes, it is always better.
3. none of the tribes made any kind of selection
4. idiot

DeletedUser4418

edit. 3. im sorry, i'm lying in this statement. actually there was one attempt to make a selection. if i remember correctly that tribe was called 404 and the guy's name was StankMayMay2137

DeletedUser2847

1. surely u can, but i bet that some of them wont work. with MS u have an option to see if it is gonna work and correct a mistake with another snipe. it's much easier and comfortable for players. but well... there are always ppl like u who dont like easy life and prefer a hard one instead
2. yes, it is always better.
3. none of the tribes made any kind of selection
4. idiot
Education to a noob. Look you can see if your snipe is coming inside the train. I completly understand why lazy noobs want to have milliseconds, farmscripts etc. Scripts isnt popular just because of farming. People are also cheating with scripts that tag all your incoming attacks, Scripts for sending attacks etc. More or less everything that gives them an advantage. You see cripts isnt mainly used by lazy people. They are used by cheaters that dont want to play fair and get an advantage in any possible way
Finally i recommend you to try to play TW1. It seems like it would fit your desires alot better. I cant understand why you bother playing this game instead of TW1
a6c9848531c2f1828391465091efea35.png

DeletedUser2847

well to be honest, the will to play unfair isnt the only reason for scripting. for instance i usually cheat because i dont have time for farming
I agree its cool to annoy normies with cheats but remember that there are multiple other reasons.
I script coz i like the feel of adrenaline, the feel of risk. im not saying that without it i wouldnt have cheated, maybe i would have resigned from using lets say 30-40% of the scripts i use every day
So its a fact that You cheat because your not skilled/active enough to play fair. If it was a farm script in the game you would just have cheated in other ways. You are literally just crap when you need to cheat. There is many legal ways to feel adrenalin

Lol i like you ... 3 years of playing tw2 and i never used a farm script ... to be 100% honest there were few times where i was like why not ? many people use it anyway and RL can make it hard to be online sometimes ... i guess it's bcz i can't brag about something if i reach it by cheating instead of the manual/retard legal ways ...
Sniping trains , backtiming nukes , lowering loyalty to kill noble nukes/retake villas , flash chapel/clear provs , nobling bunch of villas at the same sec/min ... if no of this make you feel adrenaline you are definitely playing the wrong game ... + where is the risk that gave you adrenaline if you was scripting for that long without being caught :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

You dont need to worry about me messaging you about the villas if i some day play at a realm with you. I just noble the villas i want to have.:)