• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Busy day it seems.
IMP booted 35+ players and started inviting some of the semi-active ones back. New leadership? DankMayMay??
SSW currently merging into LOD.
HMB went back home :( letting AOP slip into the Top 10.
WUTs map colour is ugly! :p

Haha give me a colour i'll remember it next time xD
I also noticed AOP was back up there. I won't add another map for a bit tho. It's more of a 'On Request' thing haha

DeletedUser1226

imp merged with so many tribes that i was no longer on the front lines, so for a while i didn't know what i was suppose to be doing. i sent support to those who asked and the occasional pali nuke. by time i made it to a front, the players around me did not have the, for lack of a better word, infrastructure to deal with the players before them. sad life. things are looking better for me now. im in a much nicer tribe with better looking, age-appropriate people.

DeletedUser4015

Haha give me a colour i'll remember it next time xD
I also noticed AOP was back up there. I won't add another map for a bit tho. It's more of a 'On Request' thing haha
Something bright, blue, green, pink, doesn't matter too much. I just don't want all my waifus dressed in something ugly like grey ;)
Thanks for the maps!

Haha fair call will do that next time, Maybe a bright pink, Since dankmeme liked the gray so much i'll make whatever tribe his in that colour. Seems only fair :)

No worries!

Dynamic Map:
2cb0e912ea6c945acdc25e1359600327

DeletedUser3087

I see another world going by the way of merging...world had potential to stay open for quite sometime, but oh well guess people want to move on to better things

DeletedUser4015

I see another world going by the way of merging...world had potential to stay open for quite sometime, but oh well guess people want to move on to better things

Personally, I think the worlds are too big and take too long for having no real end game content. I have almost 200 villages and the coin farming is just so tedious now. SETO has been allies with LOD from when IMP was on top and merging with anything that moved I believe. Why should they fight each other instead of taking the win together?

Ideally, I would make a world with a max of 500 - 1000 players, have a crowns buy-in of like 200 crowns to join with a free recruitment booster item to stop this spam account BS and make things more competitive. Tribes of 40 players max, crowns can't be used to boost tribe skills bot lower xp per tribe level, smaller map/limited barbs/provinces etc. Just scale things down and make it a real fight that can be 1 - 3 months duration. Oh and disable this co-op junk :p, if life gets in the way just join the next server when you have more time available.

This would be in addition to the current worlds to give players more options. Even speed worlds would be more interesting than this current system of one world ends let's open another with the exact same settings. Without any change from Inno I will sadly be moving on to better things, I have enjoyed my time playing but the game has become boring now for me.

Personally, I've now got my life together and have a day job working 8am - 4:30pm. Getting up at 6am getting home at 6pm. I mean i don't really have the time anymore to manage even my 80 village. I'm not upset that it's ending the way it is and to be honest IMP was the merger. SET and LOD have been working hard to kick them hard. Yes it would of been interesting to have SET and LOD fight. But i'm really glad it didn't end up that way.

This game was a great time killer and now that my life is in order. I won't be gunning it for 1st place in the new world anytime soon. I think i might just play it for fun and to meet people.

DeletedUser3087

I completely understand, that if LOD and SETO was working together that they would merge, and yes there is a big problem with the end game we all know this, managing large accounts are starting to become easier with the mass recruit and the upgrading of the overview, but farming and switching between villages takes a hell of a long time once you get over 50+ villages let alone 200+. @JeTi If you want maybe make a separate thread for your suggest, just to put it out there.

DeletedUser4418

Disgusting. I'm glad that I quit playing there a week ago and that I've been on idle-mode for over a month.

DeletedUser4418

this game needs some fixes indeed
most important:
- farm assistant
- a new mass recruitment tool (the one we have now is retarded and buggy)
- bring back miliseconds

basically the only adv of tw2 over tw1 is the option of bind a keyboard key with an action (so everyone can make decent trains and snipes)
but there's lot of bad stuff too, for instance farming in late game is a real torture.

DeletedUser4323

this game needs some fixes indeed
most important:
- farm assistant
- a new mass recruitment tool (the one we have now is retarded and buggy)
- bring back miliseconds

basically the only adv of tw2 over tw1 is the option of bind a keyboard key with an action (so everyone can make decent trains and snipes)
but there's lot of bad stuff too, for instance farming in late game is a real torture.

Those are great ideas and should be in the Ideas and Suggestions thread if they aren't already.

Not trying to be a jerk but holy crap a moderator. That's quite a rare sight. There are quite a few fixes i'd suggest as well and they are:
* Rework on the mail/Tribal forum formatting system. (Spacing is horrible if you edit it somewhere there it gets broken.)
* Little update on when the servers go down for maintenance so we can plan around them.
* I'd love to know what a fortress is.. There in the game but nobody has them. (The wiki page doesn't even know)
* Detachable and draggable windows, That'd be the dream.
* Smoother world generation. I'm running a beast computer. But the lag i get trying to move around the world is insane.
* A simple world map in the corner would be nice. (Something like a 250px by 250px).

DeletedUser4418

Those are great ideas and should be in the Ideas and Suggestions thread if they aren't already.
noone would care anyways. In this game there are spies instead of white ponnies, so a farm assistant has to be made in different way than in tw1. Im sure devs wont be keen on implementing totally new shit.