• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

DeletedUser4032

15/12/16
map_www_en24_a3087872760deb731b676f79881cb66d_14818198734089.png

DeletedUser1581

Maybe give it a week before you start posting maps so there's some competition, looks pretty empty that map.

DeletedUser4287

Hope it stays small ^^

I don't like playing in center it's deadly in end game. Outer rim is more peaceful ^^

10 days since the start ... time for another Top ten map ... will try to comment on it thou the world is still young and i have no idea about most tribes/no conquests between tribes yet ... some parts can be false ...
SMeJvwr.png

T.P : the old new plague ... things didn't went as they wish on en18/20 ... en24 new world , new start ... rank 1 on pts/ppM ... 50 members from . what i heard they are allied to FRL and fighting C-K
FRL : another core tribe ... 47 members rank 1 on Off bash
T&U : formed by a group of P&D players from en22 ... climb the ranking table very fast , tribe lvl27 maybe helped on that , 50 members ... not whining or anything** :rolleyes:
C-K : seems like they are absorbing T.V so i'm giving both tribes the same colour on the map ... at least 3-4 tribes are ganging on them giving them 3x more Def bash then the next tribe ... i'm interested to see how they will do ... 45 members
A&K : tribe located on the NE ... close spread , too close maybe ... recently absorbed most TRJ members ... 40 members
RKD : concentrated on the SE ... either it's a perfect spread or a 37 members crowded in a very small area like a deadly trap
WUT : not sure how i feel about the name but since i'm not concerned i kinda like it :p ... decent ppM and Off bash per member ... 24 members
B-A : another NE tribe ... 38 members
T.V : many of their leaders/members are joining C-K atm so i'm " assuming" it's a merge ... 23 members**
T$E : located on the south ... 21 members

MEN disbanded out of the blue . some join T&U/RKD ...most still tribless ... maybe they are taking a short break and they will reassemble after Xmas :D

map_fr_en24_756efc47628b3fda7c51d67a2f2943c6_14836375844931.png

C-K collapse ... T&U took the 1st spot ... FRL lost most of their top players/leaders to T.P/T&U ... T.P at war with most tribes in the top 10 ... new tribes everywhere ...

DeletedUser1581

C-K collapse ... T&U took the 1st spot ... FRL lost most of their top players/leaders to T.P/T&U ... T.P at war with most tribes in the top 10 ... new tribes everywhere ...
I guess this means Doc Evil is the diplomat of T-P :D

DeletedUser4287

He reminds me of a certain norwegian leader in EN20 :p

nice and skilled player, but erm.... a real pain the ass, but we love him :) ^^

DeletedUser1581

Steve skilled? Certainly not skilled in diplomacy :D he much prefers the sword to the pen, who knows whitty might jump along on the world and get in touch with his old friend ;)

DeletedUser4287

Steve skilled? Certainly not skilled in diplomacy :D he much prefers the sword to the pen, who knows whitty might jump along on the world and get in touch with his old friend ;)

give me a 24H so i can upgrade the market..... :D :D

DeletedUser4224

steve ! you sound like my grandad lol its ste and come see me anytime bro :D

DeletedUser3730

He isn't that bad thou ... i didn't expect WUT merge at all ... very nice move , either he is a mastermind or i was wrong about WUT :rolleyes:

I guess it depends on what you thought about WUT