• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wow, why no warning about attacking one's own troops?

DeletedUser

Seriously, this is stupid. Using the new iphone app and you can hardly see if the attack command functioned; then add insult to injury, I apparently hit support and then attacked my own troops in a barb vil and killed 500 plus of my own troops. Why no warning? This may be the last straw. I may have to find another game.

DeletedUser1945

You can't see if your supported units are going to be attacked ever, browser or app. That's one of the reasons spiking barbs isn't effective, because you never know when they are going to be hit / who by.

DeletedUser

The point was that I wasn't "spiking" a barb; I was trying to farm it and in doing so I apparently fat fingered the support button and the line/feedback as to what occurred is difficult on the mobile app to ascertain. Not knowing I had just completed a command, I attacked the barb, which was I mentioned the original intent of the exercise, and the program doesn't warn you that you're attacking your own troops. Either a warning when you're supporting a barb or a warning that you're attacking you're own troops would allow for game play experience to be more user friendly. I understand that the app is new but the it's illogical to allow a player to destroy 500 troops and the resources and time they represent without a warning. So if I'd have bought coins to gain these resources and troops I would've already exited the game. Seriously, there's no logic to allowing someone to support a barb and them immediately attack it.

DeletedUser

Shit happens, everybody has experienced this at least once while farming barbs. Just learn from it and try not to do it again.

DeletedUser

Can Developers add a Blue Axe symbol for when you're attacking yourself?

Would stop it from happening accidentally surely.