• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Worlds end.

DeletedUser2369

Hello to the mods.
Can en38 be watched for victory conditions? by my math GRD are currently only 75 more villages short of 80%
Ill go back and do the math from time to time, but GRD have been taking 60-100 villages per day, and with a push ought to be able to finish this within hours

DeletedUser2369

that has been rounded to the nearest whole number, they are actually on 79.6% right now. about 36 villages short.

DeletedUser2369

lol, its always been a matter of time. Ive been watching the percentage since i started this thread, they have gone from 79.2% to 79.6% in three days, so we have another 3 days to go unless they get their act together.
My account is outside the top10 tribes, so im going to start taking top10 villages to help them hurry up. It should not have taken even this long.

DeletedUser2924

hopefully they call it soon and set the close date.. I am sure there are a few that are more than ready for it to be done.

DeletedUser2369

according to the support ticket i sent in with that last message, they were gonna check and anounce "by this weekend" so within the next couple days i guess.

DeletedUser2369

just because there was no notification or announcement. The world has been declared won, and closes January 6

DeletedUser430

just because there was no notification or announcement. The world has been declared won, and closes January 6
Baby steps... remember during the holidays many markets might even be closed.