• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World War Juval.

DeletedUser3016

Guys and girls, thank you so much for the effort put in the past year. Since this world was open, we had some good fights, at least I knew I meet great people who had good devotement and energy to bring this game to life. Now sadly I lost interest and will look to a more strategic game as : http://worldsbiggestpacman.com/# All my villages are empty, feel free to take them.

Good bye!
This is the last message I wanted to see :( Will be really sad to see you go Crag, You are a good man, and a good friend. You should at least stay and see out the course of the world :(

DeletedUser894

I definitely narrowed him down to being on GMT timezone...
LMAO OH MY DAYS THESE PEOPLE HAHA XD
I feel like i have found the most chilliest game moderator in any game i've EVER played. :D

DeletedUser3016

LMAO OH MY DAYS THESE PEOPLE HAHA XD
I feel like i have found the most chilliest game moderator in any game i've EVER played. :D
I may have my extra skillset and responsibilities... But I am still a TW2 player. I know how the world goes around! (Ironic... Since we are discussing timezones...)

DeletedUser894

I may have my extra skillset and responsibilities... But I am still a TW2 player. I know how the world goes around! (Ironic... Since we are discussing timezones...)
Haha yep :D

DeletedUser

So Andy can we locate them, maybe punch their tyres before they leave from work? :))
I feel a wave of warm sabo heading towards me as they thought I will leave :D

DeletedUser3016

So Andy can we locate them, maybe punch their tyres before they leave from work? :))
I feel a wave of warm sabo heading towards me as they thought I will leave :D
For some people, it's the only tactic they have :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm ready to fight that kind of war, they can pick up the weapon they want to fight. I love a good fight!

DeletedUser3001

For some worlds I am. Not for any that I play on though. Why? What's up?

I am sorry to inform you Andy but I am afraid you have been doing this wrong all this time. You are suppose to be admin on the worlds you play and not on the ones you dont play. I mean how else are you suppose to change the founder title to the spy so he can kick who he wants? How else are all the enemy top players randomly turn barb at the very same day you attack because of "inappropriate language"? How else are you suppose to interrupt enemy mergers by going like "oh well look at that, bloody tribal hugers! It would be a shame if all those players were to turn barbarian wouldnt it?"

DeletedUser3016

I am sorry to inform you Andy but I am afraid you have been doing this wrong all this time. You are suppose to be admin on the worlds you play and not on the ones you dont play. I mean how else are you suppose to change the founder title to the spy so he can kick who he wants? How else are all the enemy top players randomly turn barb at the very same day you attack because of "inappropriate language"? How else are you suppose to interrupt enemy mergers by going like "oh well look at that, bloody tribal hugers! It would be a shame if all those players were to turn barbarian wouldnt it?"
I know man... The CM's must have sussed my snake like character, before they gave me the role!

DeletedUser3001

I know man... The CM's must have sussed my snake like character, before they gave me the role!

You my friend may call me Don Bunny. Im a fair bunny so im going to give you a fair offer! You and I, Andy, seem to share a few common interests. We both want to win our respective world, sí? Listen Andy, I dont like how these CMs have been treating you... I think its very disrespectful... Of course you should be an admin of your own world! I tell you what, Andy, me and my good pals "Ace" and "Big Mike" will have a chat with these CMs, we give them an offer they cant refuse "plata o plomo", si? I do a favour for you, you do a favour for me okay pal? I could use a couple thousand free coins. It would be appreciated if "someone" were to throw some in my general direction, no questions asked, Don Bunny never forgets a favour!

DeletedUser3016

I am afraid that Don-Kengi and Don-Dement0r have the teasury on lock down. No run of the mill street thug is going to get access to the safe combination, but if you have some dynamite that I can use, then I sure can try another method of cracking the safe code...