• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World War Juval.

DeletedUser

IwillCUTyouUP - believe me, TCS would have considered accepting and work on an alliance with NOT, when you asked for it, if NOT would have respected it. I can see that you accuse someone of backstabbing and your tribe is no better. First acknowledge your mistakes as a tribe then consider accusing others. UBH gained ground and they did well realizing which are going to be their enemies. You had 1 change, you had to lose it.

DeletedUser

9d8d5b1d76ff4a021d8b1c25f7a8cbf5

Updated map. :)

DeletedUser2079

IwillCUTyouUP - believe me, TCS would have considered accepting and work on an alliance with NOT, when you asked for it, if NOT would have respected it. I can see that you accuse someone of backstabbing and your tribe is no better. First acknowledge your mistakes as a tribe then consider accusing others. UBH gained ground and they did well realizing which are going to be their enemies. You had 1 change, you had to lose it.

Please elaborate where we havn't respected our deals?

Pretty sure we have always been enemies and kept it openly so.

UBH realising who their enemies are? LOL. If they spent time attacking enemies rather than mass recruiting them (inactive and active), mass nobling barbs on the edge of the world then yeah... they picked out enemies :) We on the other hand didn't concentrate on mass recruiting, nobling barbs. instead we have always had a simple diplomacy. War on anyone who arn't allies. I don't believe we have back stabbed anyone?

DeletedUser

Please elaborate where we havn't respected our deals?
instead we have always had a simple diplomacy. War on anyone who arn't allies. I don't believe we have back stabbed anyone?

Explain to me then why NOT contacted TCS two times seeking diplomatic relations? Maybe for creating stability among your tribe, because I do not think NOT turned good all the sudden willing to cooperate with us.
First time we have experienced that, NOT was seeking way inside our boarder, above our rules just to test our nerves. TCS did not trust your kind, but we decided to give you a chance to maybe consider working with us. You broke that, by not showing respects.
Second time, when UBH became #1 force after the mass expansion just to tell TCS that they never thought UBH was capable of mass recruiting and back-stab us, their allies. This sort of argument was brought to me and to the other two leaders. How do you think it was visualized after the past event?
If NOT truly seeks to save it's skin, it should have done it when it had the opportunity when TCS was willing to accept it. Now it is too late. UBH did what they believe was right for them to survive and expand. I do not wish to accuse them for taking half of our allies after they were enemies, because I see them better suited alive than destroyed.
If your tribe was willing to help WLF and ORK at one point, because they were more self centered on destroying UBH than NOT, you might have taken them before UBH did. This game is not about who is fair or unfair as I see it, it is more about who's smarter and moves faster in reaching what they want.

DeletedUser2079

Explain to me then why NOT contacted TCS two times seeking diplomatic relations? Maybe for creating stability among your tribe, because I do not think NOT turned good all the sudden willing to cooperate with us.
First time we have experienced that, NOT was seeking way inside our boarder, above our rules just to test our nerves. TCS did not trust your kind, but we decided to give you a chance to maybe consider working with us. You broke that, by not showing respects.
Second time, when UBH became #1 force after the mass expansion just to tell TCS that they never thought UBH was capable of mass recruiting and back-stab us, their allies. This sort of argument was brought to me and to the other two leaders. How do you think it was visualized after the past event?
If NOT truly seeks to save it's skin, it should have done it when it had the opportunity when TCS was willing to accept it. Now it is too late. UBH did what they believe was right for them to survive and expand. I do not wish to accuse them for taking half of our allies after they were enemies, because I see them better suited alive than destroyed.
If your tribe was willing to help WLF and ORK at one point, because they were more self centered on destroying UBH than NOT, you might have taken them before UBH did. This game is not about who is fair or unfair as I see it, it is more about who's smarter and moves faster in reaching what they want.

I dont agree with much you said. Why would we not look for diplomacy after an "ally" recruited the majority of our enemies in order to fight us. We have done nothing but stand by our allies in the past... totally the opposite. We have dropped many opportunities taking into consideration our allies.

The past event? I dont know all about it but it went both ways there. Border of two no allied tribes both of opposite sides of the war. We didn't come to you sooner because we are not snakes :) we don't work behind our allies backs. Again the reason we didnt work with wlf and ork to fight UBH. They were allies. Your last sentence I totally disagree. Smarter. That makes me laugh. Living like that will definitely get you into Slytherin and yeah they lost the war.

DeletedUser

I have a simple question for you then. Why the whole realm hates your tribe then? It is not about fear here, so take this out of the discussion. It is about how you "handle" your things with your allies. You have no allies, why is that?

DeletedUser2079

We don't play for hugs. We played for war. You don't like us because we have always been at war. I won't go into ubh, but some of their top guys never behaved like allies and carried over personnel grudges.. To an r extent that even when they became by far the biggest tribe in the world they also made allies with the other tribes.

We simply don't go behind people's backs. Not even enemies. Hate of a strong support bro.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I just want to say hello to everyone is still playing on this wold.
I'm not very good with words, all I will mention is just my humble thought, I'm not talking on my behalf of my tribe, there are others to do so.
This is my 1st time playing TW2, took me a while to get the mechanics, and now I'm enjoying it.
Regarding the argument brought up, this is a game of war, true diplomacy has an important role, and with that saying I cannot believe NOT had a flawless /right 'play' (there were at war with CNA a tribe with a very limited options[12x smaller] to hold their position, and after they declare war on CTG because they were in their way an ex ally) . Is hard sometimes to accept the mistakes you make, we all do make them, take responsibility for your actions.
I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if I did, I apologies in advance!

Regards,
Crag

DeletedUser

We don't play for hugs. We played for war. You don't like us because we have always been at war. I won't go into ubh, but some of their top guys never behaved like allies and carried over personnel grudges.. To an r extent that even when they became by far the biggest tribe in the world they also made allies with the other tribes.

We simply don't go behind people's backs. Not even enemies. Hate of a strong support bro.

If you are all about WAR then why do you complain so much about UBH back stabbing you? You got what you wish for.
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I just want to say hello to everyone is still playing on this wold.
I'm not very good with words, all I will mention is just my humble thought, I'm not talking on my behalf of my tribe, there are others to do so.
This is my 1st time playing TW2, took me a while to get the mechanics, and now I'm enjoying it.
Regarding the argument brought up, this is a game of war, true diplomacy has an important role, and with that saying I cannot believe NOT had a flawless /right 'play' (there were at war with CNA a tribe with a very limited options[12x smaller] to hold their position, and after they declare war on CTG because they were in their way an ex ally) . Is hard sometimes to accept the mistakes you make, we all do make them, take responsibility for your actions.
I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if I did, I apologies in advance!

Regards,
Crag

Hi Crag,

Glad to have you with us. I hope as well IwillCUTyouUP will not take discussions here serious and up personal. It is true, each tribe has made their own mistakes and you know what they say about making your own work with your hands... it's called hand-job. xD
Anyway, CNA and many other tribes had a limited time of survival against a neighboring tribe that is twice or even larger in size. Some tribes consider consuming the tribes around is an options, others merge. Depends how you see it, both options are ok by the rules. Wining about it won't get you anywhere, TCS earned nothing out of this either, believe me. But we don't cry about it. We expected ORK to join us, instead they joined their enemies. Their option, not ours, WLF as well.
For your information, UBH had to think a lot the idea of sparing WLF in the first place. TCS took a lot of time trying to convince that attacking WLF will take a lot of time and will give the possibility for NOT to do as well. They took the easiest path to success. And if I were in their place I believe I would take the same option as well if faced with.

DeletedUser2079

Well we were at war with them for a long time. Alot of CNA was in WoW which were are tribe far larger than us at them time and they were the unwielding players :) infact UBH jumped them as well?

CTG didnt have any enemies and dogysama was plotting to fight us so... we fought them, oh and UBH said the same. The time we were also in open conflict with wkf ork tcs

No offence taken! Nor am I bitter. Nor am i crying shev.. It's good people talk here.

Note to self. Never make agreements with shev as he admittedly states he is a willing oath breaker.

Think a lot but not much.... We will fight don't get me wrong. But you TCS have made a bed in a pit of snakes. Just a matter of time before you become part of ubh.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2079

I may misunderstood but ti seems like you condone serpent like behaviour and go as far as saying that you would do the same. Although that is not what we've seen from TCS. You are are IMO very like NOT. Very clear if you want friendship or not.

DeletedUser

I may misunderstood but ti seems like you condone serpent like behaviour and go as far as saying that you would do the same. Although that is not what we've seen from TCS. You are are IMO very like NOT. Very clear if you want friendship or not.
A serpent like behavior is not something that stands between TCS members, that is correct. But despite the peaceful and diplomatic approach that I come at you, I highly doubt you could consider my behavior of a snake type of person. Your judging something I might have said wrongly. I have worked with your kind for a very long time and spoke with many between your ranks, I know your ways. I only speak your tongue, if necessarily. ;)

DeletedUser2079

Been basking in the sun have we? :)

Peaceful and diplomatic approach? What? when?

DeletedUser

Guys and girls, thank you so much for the effort put in the past year. Since this world was open, we had some good fights, at least I knew I meet great people who had good devotement and energy to bring this game to life. Now sadly I lost interest and will look to a more strategic game as : http://worldsbiggestpacman.com/# All my villages are empty, feel free to take them.

Good bye!