• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WORLD UPDATES

DeletedUser

I'm just trying to breathe some life into the forums, if we wont bitch there wont be anything here, so better than nothing.

Goatneck, you loose 100 villages and what noble 150 barbarians? I dont see it as village gains, I see it as you growing villages for future conquests, of course people like you are necessary, someone has to grow those 3.5k barbs and I'm really grateful for the work your tribe members do.

DeletedUser2785

Well,if i were you i would do the same as you do,take barbs build up and then go for players don't you? And forget about Ash,i think EBW does the same,so please don't bring this to only us,even you did this,taking inactive villages to grow fast and then move out:).

DeletedUser

Oh man you couldnt be more wrong about me, from my 54 villages I have taken of total 3 of those are barbarian villages that were used to plant churches and attack your tribe, you should do some fact checking, if you are only good at growing villages it doesnt mean that others take the same approach to the game. I prefer real players and hope they will put up some fight, but so far no luck as you just say fuck it after 1-3 days of fighting. I'm sure people on EBW do that and I can't really control what people one week away from me do, but the guys that are around me also prey on your players just like me so please, Goatneck, its insulting that you would even dare to put ASH in the same boat as EBW cause I've been in your tribe and I know that the organization here is waaaay above what you got there.

DeletedUser2785

Which organization are you comparing?in EBW there are only real players are 80-90 people,rest are dead and to be most precise most of you have been growing on inactive players,which is almost similar to barbs,it might be insulting .Like i said its still the numbers game,villages doesn't count ,what count is the number of active players in the region.You're EBW is very clever to put SWG and 404 into alliances,so by keeping the top players under its arm you want to show your power,that's all.

DeletedUser1914

Whats tribes are you guys in lel. im guessing ash and EBW while i cant say much for ASH EBW are rather poor ...I mean come on ive been in the frontlines took 1 nuke and got hit by a noble in the follow up...it died and i still havent been attacked again yet? not even spied like COME ON

DeletedUser2785

I just found you,sorry that you are not in the war zone pretty much the same like me two weeks before.

DeletedUser2977

I'd say B D is tearing 404 apart. Also I can point out the miserable attempt by EBW and 404 to take out the B D enclave in the middle of the two tribes - the enclave is INCREASING in size. I know there's some exchanges going on between EBW and B D/ASH in the east as well, but a trench war is played there it would seem.

As for SWG and BWG, curiously, I have no idea what they are up to.

DeletedUser

If this game is anything like original TW the end will be in like 5 years.

DeletedUser2977

I think nobody could be bothered to play a single world for 5 years...At some point everyone will have to do something else, like work or exams or what have you. It's true though that with the balance so massively set on defense, the attacks have to be massive to make any kind of progress against a well organised defense. Organisation's only parameter is the time you put into it, though...

DeletedUser

Well I am not sure on how the later worlds got balanced but the one I used to play a few years back took 4 years of my time and as far as I know went for another 2 so yeah, I believe inno looked into that and will make it so the worlds end faster.

DeletedUser1914

I know that en09 over on the .net server lasted several years but tw2 is faster as seen by igre where its all but ensured emr are going to win because of this rediculous tribe member limit.
On other hand i can tell you that bwg are simply absorbing players only to have them attack oneanother.

DeletedUser2785

well if you see this game statistics ,it is a game of 2 years and already 3 worlds ended.

DeletedUser

Do you think we will all be still here in 2yrs.. I need to eat, cannot stay at the PC for that long! :D