• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World status

DeletedUser3726

As someone stated, this debate has been going on for a long time. When Inno first implemented it before any defenses were made, some players started using sab attacks as their primary off because it was so effective. To me, it completely unbalanced the game--a situation that took Inno a long time to respond to. In its current iteration, with defenses available, it has become less effective. Buying tech, as someone else mentioned, really is not practical when you get to 100's of vills. Also a problem, when I get to that level, I start running into problems with timing and keeping track of sab attacks, a significant factor given they work best in closely timed swarms. In the end, I like using sabs because it's the only attack that can be made without lighting up the target's alarm. It's also the only way to take out a church (if you're lucky) other than taking the vill or using a huge number of cats.

What I find most interesting is that, out of all the aspects of this game, it's this particular "feature" that excites the most discussion on ethical grounds, and I'm not sure why. Sneaky? Yes, but so, in a manner of speaking, are flash chapeling and deceivers. I suspect that it's more about going to bed in a nice safe vill and wake up to a pile of rubble--a frustration I experienced on more than one occasion and was none too happy about--like being blindsided.
I agree with your first paragraph.
About the 2nd, this feature is frustrating because 1/ it destroy buildings you took ressources and time to built (like cats) 2/ there's not that much to do against it (unlike cats).

I'll keep using it as it is very useful against churches, but I understand why some don't like it that feature at all.

DeletedUser4241

Ok enuff about Sabbing - love / hate, stay / go, back to important stuff like...

Oh

S-I RULE !

http://prntscr.com/duh9ow

d1ec15f70df04c6a8f04b0f04d684b88.png

http://prntscr.com/duhapj

c266e45082f44ae9b8c04e767c330446.png

DeletedUser2616

Didn't notice exotic was on this world, tell him guts says hi :p

DeletedUser2616

yeah, I'm on Quinburk and Valkenburg (in LIFE and BAD)

He tried to recruit me into S-I on munk. As tempting as it was, I would've stuck by my tribe even if we were gonna lose that world. But we had an NAP since I was the first to respond to his messages. I think he wanted to fight me 1 on 1 instead of during a time I had 600-1K incomings each from MRK :D

I do check in on other world forums though, I like to know what's going on. And people were talking about sabs so i thought i'd weigh in since i've been on both sides of it.

DeletedUser4271

So...I had hope for this world.One of the few worlds since en09 that WOULD NOT require a major merge between super powers to get something done....Alas it seems people do not wish to put effort in and simply want to merge to win or have better chances.

In the next 48-72 hours the tribe TKE is merging with UTD and possibly FoD
here is your required proof avaliable in-game via message if you ask

madkingdave0826 has written: ATTENTION

We are approaching Supermerge to Win this World

We are merging with UTD First and Then FoD , Shortly after...

Merge Will Go In Squads...They have currently Room for 50, and they
are working on inactive and next point to add another 15-20 more of us.

Antolinus and Martijs and there Northern Rim Squad will be last to come over..Finalizing Coops and oversee everyone merges

This is a 48 hour notice when invites start coming , Leave tribe and join UTD

Will be Renamed and at least 3 of us Will be part of 5 council to Start, likely Myself , andraus and Bluemax..

This
will make the world on West half belong to Us , LiM on West whom we are
going to work into Alliance to Attack France and S.I from all sides

To beat the yop tier Powerhouse that is S.I this is what we all agreed Is neccesary to Win this World

Thanks all for Cooperation , Until Merge Business as usual

Respect and RegardsYou Humble Servant and Leader MKD

It should be noted he cant spell.This is of no fault of his...possibly.This will likely be my end on this world as i dont think tke will approve of me spilling the beans early.

DeletedUser2979

So nice to know that y'all need to gang up to beat SI...all 26 of them...

I don't understand why merging people that can't beat SI on their own suddenly makes them better players....wouldn't be about points now would it ? Merge to win again....ah well, if that's the only way you think you can do it then bring it on !! To me weak, low activity players + weak low activity players makes a bigger group of hard to defend weak low activity players...

Guts...hi...still want spidey pics ?

DeletedUser2979

Oh...and yes...there are other ways to beat sabs....but it involves working as a team....good luck with that in your supermerge...
What will the new tribe be ? I suggest CWM (Couldn't Win without Merging)...

DeletedUser4241

Bahaha yes.

Why is it these people think that merging is the way to go. At least LIM have my respect, as they have stayed small and look to be building strongly.

S-I are truly that awesome that they inspire so much unity and yet still every Goliath raised against them (via merges in case they forget) have fallen to ruin. Clearly the lesson has not been learnt yet.

Summer school is about to begin methinks.

I dont know about you - but I'm excited !!! :D

S-I have already won this server... the coins at the end are not the measure of that fact. The rep of players and tribe is what truly marks the winners.

DeletedUser2979

I suspect lim will merge people into them at the end....these other tribes are probably working with them with the promise of a bigger merge to win later on...we already saw lim supporting utd (after we took their village.....)...

DeletedUser2979

So...I had hope for this world.One of the few worlds since en09 that WOULD NOT require a major merge between super powers to get something done....Alas it seems people do not wish to put effort in and simply want to merge to win or have better chances.

In the next 48-72 hours the tribe TKE is merging with UTD and possibly FoD
here is your required proof avaliable in-game via message if you ask

madkingdave0826 has written: ATTENTION

We are approaching Supermerge to Win this World

We are merging with UTD First and Then FoD , Shortly after...

Merge Will Go In Squads...They have currently Room for 50, and they
are working on inactive and next point to add another 15-20 more of us.

Antolinus and Martijs and there Northern Rim Squad will be last to come over..Finalizing Coops and oversee everyone merges

This is a 48 hour notice when invites start coming , Leave tribe and join UTD

Will be Renamed and at least 3 of us Will be part of 5 council to Start, likely Myself , andraus and Bluemax..

This
will make the world on West half belong to Us , LiM on West whom we are
going to work into Alliance to Attack France and S.I from all sides

To beat the yop tier Powerhouse that is S.I this is what we all agreed Is neccesary to Win this World

Thanks all for Cooperation , Until Merge Business as usual

Respect and RegardsYou Humble Servant and Leader MKD

It should be noted he cant spell.This is of no fault of his...possibly.This will likely be my end on this world as i dont think tke will approve of me spilling the beans early.
We already knew btw....a couple of players asked to join us cos they didn't agree with the merge....

DeletedUser2616

So nice to know that y'all need to gang up to beat SI...all 26 of them...

I don't understand why merging people that can't beat SI on their own suddenly makes them better players....wouldn't be about points now would it ? Merge to win again....ah well, if that's the only way you think you can do it then bring it on !! To me weak, low activity players + weak low activity players makes a bigger group of hard to defend weak low activity players...

Guts...hi...still want spidey pics ?

I've yet to receive any on EN17 and 22 :(

DeletedUser4271

We already knew btw....a couple of players asked to join us cos they didn't agree with the merge....
Good ! If I have it my way FoD will not be merging .infact it's unlikely whisky even knows about this supposed three way merge... I'll talk to the current council and get a definite answer for you all.

DeletedUser2670

Well, if they decided for this so called supermerge, they are wrong if they really think it would make them win this world. It would only give them 43% dominance. A merge to a superlarge tribe or just stay ally with a common enemy wouldnt make much difference.