• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World settings

• Thread starter DeletedUser4667
  • Start date

DeletedUser4667

Where can i find an updated page on the world settings in this world?

DeletedUser4642

The setting is some time in late medieval period, presumably based upon Western Europe and the British isles. This conclusion can be reached by examining the style of plate armor found in game, along with the architectural features of the game. One particular unit, the trebuchet places the earliest possible date for the game as the 12th century CE as the counterweight trebuchet did not appear prior to this time, meaning that the game cannot take place during the early medieval period. When determining whether the game is set in the high medieval period or late medieval period, the most telling piece of information is that heavy cavalry appear to be encased in entire suits of armor. Complete armor suits including vambraces, gorgets, couters, gauntlets, etc. did not appear until about 1400 CE, meaning we can definitively state that the game takes place during the late medieval period.

DeletedUser4667

The setting is some time in late medieval period, presumably based upon Western Europe and the British isles. This conclusion can be reached by examining the style of plate armor found in game, along with the architectural features of the game. One particular unit, the trebuchet places the earliest possible date for the game as the 12th century CE as the counterweight trebuchet did not appear prior to this time, meaning that the game cannot take place during the early medieval period. When determining whether the game is set in the high medieval period or late medieval period, the most telling piece of information is that heavy cavalry appear to be encased in entire suits of armor. Complete armor suits including vambraces, gorgets, couters, gauntlets, etc. did not appear until about 1400 CE, meaning we can definitively state that the game takes place during the late medieval period.

Solid answer, but i was refering to the game settings. Troop speed, max barb village point, faith etc.

Tbh, i like your answer better then the one i was seeking.