• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WORLD OPENING

DeletedUser3817

Is it worth playing EN21 with so few people? or should I wait for EN22? not interested playing with a 200 man tribe...

DeletedUser2670

The question is, will EN22 be any better or even worse?
All servers and not only EN have a huge decrease in number of players.

DeletedUser

Idk..
You can just check tribes in En21 and saw 76 members for the first tribes .. -.-'

DeletedUser3817

well En21 timing was terrible.... Releasing a realm once every month is kind of stupid. Should release one every third month or something.

Why?

Because of the improvement. If you release realm after realm with next to no improvement or new features, people gonna get bored fast and quit. This is what is happening here. People stopping to play because of the lack of new features and improvements in new realms.

DeletedUser

If you want to know, its the same in french servers. And we have only 16 world x).
We thought we can have some fight here ..

DeletedUser1914

How about we all go back to the Original tribal wars and enjoy fighting the 2k+ ppl left there?
EN89 en89
14,052 players

DeletedUser3817

TW1 is not fun with all hardcore players..... Sure I am one, but it gets boring. if your not in one you get rekt pretty quickly because they are much better than everyone else(most active players in there) and when your in one there is tons of rules to follow and it kills the game....

this is why i am here. I have enjoy 8+ years of hard fighting in TW1 and want to do some casual playing.

DeletedUser3817

Oh yes :)

Before my m8 mushroom rage quit, again :p
he did a live show in hamburg at a lan. We were like 300 people and first he show TW1 how to farm, he farm like 1M in 5-6 hours with breaks between.... playing other games.
then he farmed 2M in 15 minutes In this game.
It's so much easier to farm in this game. It's like a speed world of original tribal wars.
he even stole my newspaper idea.........I was gonna make one for EN23 pre made Teuton''push''

DeletedUser1914

TW1 is not fun with all hardcore players..... Sure I am one, but it gets boring. if your not in one you get rekt pretty quickly because they are much better than everyone else(most active players in there) and when your in one there is tons of rules to follow and it kills the game....

this is why i am here. I have enjoy 8+ years of hard fighting in TW1 and want to do some casual playing.
Thats the best part though.You get so little barb nobelers compared to here...and less mergers and better wars and less 200ppl tribe and well better everything...sad part its more time consuming than tw2

p.s anyone play en15?

DeletedUser3817

Not really. TW1 got tons of barb noblers. Difference is that people use more CATS so your afraid of nobling something with low wall. If someone noble a barb in TW1 you litterly become target number #1

barb= low point, undergrowth, LOW WALL.
Easy target.

If you wish to get less barb noblers, you need to show to them why it's a bad idea. It's a casual games yes. But a strong community would always be able to get people to play in a certain way. If there is guides from veteran players or mods showing the bad side from nobling a undergrowth village, then people won't noble barbs....

DeletedUser2979

The problem is that the barbs regrow so quickly you can't even dissuade others not to noble them
I catted down some farms in barbs that, if taken, would allow an enemy to send a noble to me in 35 minutes and within 2 days they were back up again
so i keep doing it, but if you can't make barbs difficult targets, it's to be expected that people take then when they are 3.5K and practically academy ready - it's a valid tactic, so people take all the barbs to stop them doing this, etc. it's a vicious circle

DeletedUser3817

perhaps. perhaps not, TW1 most people have stopped nobling barbs until ''end game'' as in when tribe lines are formed..... Before that when tribes are forming there is a standing rule between most strong player.....
''we are all friends, and enemies, fighting in different tribes, today friend, is tomorrow enemy, we do not take in refugee's, Even if you are friend with this person and he is in enemy tribe, you do not recruit him, same for barb noblers, kill em, they destroy our game, rip em apart, head spike wall''

that is a text from TW1 community skype... Everyone apart of it agree with it, so far 815 signed players^^

it's really simple, at start of an realm''world'' you join a tribe, you play with that tribe, You could change tribe ones, but when there is an ''world war'' you don't change sides... It's a disagrace to the game itself if you would.... So if this community could form some sort of aggrement between players about no nobling barbs until the tribes got like 5M points would be great.

and look, About refugee, I have seen it happen. My friend In En20 quit because of a refugee bullshit, There is a realm starting every month in this game. it's not like TW1 if you lose a realm you need to wait 3+ months. Here you get a new shoot every 1th month.... So if you get the chance to form some sort of aggrement try to put in no refugee rule aswell ^^'
nobody likes refugee's, and before someone say ''eeeh kill the weak, recruit the strong''... I would like to say this; This is tribal wars 2, A casual mode of original tribal wars, but still tribal wars... if you got nobody strong to fight? why do you play this game? is your achievement to punch your chest after farming 10 realm wins?
great achievement ^^

DeletedUser

Kronborg (world 11) ended and we are coming to join you guys in here.
Hope you will enjoy our presence.

DeletedUser2193

So if this community could form some sort of aggrement between players about no nobling barbs until the tribes got like 5M points would be great.
The thing is nobling barbs is one of the best solo strategies so its hard to "explain" why it breaks the game to new members.
And first things first, we have plenty of issues with abusing game features, its hard to imagine community agreeing on some moral principle when most cant use co-op fairly.

DeletedUser3817

Erm, I have played solo in many realms in TW1 before joining a tribe when i'm like at 300k+ points and never needed to noble a barb.
Like if you noble a barb, you gonna have resources at high level. but the barrack and farm is gonna be at ridiocusly low level.
take that into consideration. a barb is not meant to be nobled. it's not a strategy to noble a barb, all it gives you is the possibility to get high pits. And if you noble a barb you gonna have X amount of people that farmed that barb coming for you.

also any good player know that, you need to clear your 16x16 as soon as possible and make sure you have nobles prep at all times to counter noble or snipe a noble train if needed especially at solo gameplay. taking a barb, you risk getting to the point you need to spend extra time to build the farm/warehouse into a positive level, this gives the enemy the opening point to hit that village because they know it's gonna take time to build up.

and the co-op rules are very weird written so it's not really players fault about how they use it. and they are never caught anyway so yeh.... and well.. under developed.
and i wrote about ''barb agreement'' not co-op agreement....

in the end if you gonna survive solo you need to stick to the shadows, hit hard and hit fast when it's needed to put fear into your opponents to give you breath room. And not noble crap villages.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3769

I agree with you (totally) ;)
Edit : It is a bad strategy

DeletedUser3706

I will noble a barb in your province, place a chapel in it in mere seconds and make sure all my nukes hit you a minute after that. How would you like it? Try not calling it a strategy :p

DeletedUser3817

Well maybe for a TW2 player it's an strategy called ''chapel strategy'' but in TW1 you don't have provinces perhaps in church world but i often play no church worlds so it's all free to hit someone 10H away from you...So i think TW1 veterans react differently than Tw2 players.