• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WORLD OPENING

DeletedUser1914

I will noble a barb in your province, place a chapel in it in mere seconds and make sure all my nukes hit you a minute after that. How would you like it? Try not calling it a strategy :p
The only problem with this is that this is tribal wars 2 and not 1.You can try that but the stupid game system will misplace your attacks and you end up having things land off time.The whole thing will crash and burn because tw2 is made for "casual" players and thus they dont have the same timing system that TW1 did.

were churches even in any world minus 70 on original tw? weren't when i played lmao

DeletedUser3706

The only problem with this is that this is tribal wars 2 and not 1.You can try that but the stupid game system will misplace your attacks and you end up having things land off time.The whole thing will crash and burn because tw2 is made for "casual" players and thus they dont have the same timing system that TW1 did.

were churches even in any world minus 70 on original tw? weren't when i played lmao
lol. what timing? the timing isnt off by minutes. so i dont see why your argument is not flawed

DeletedUser3671

And that is why you noble barbs (or let someone do it for you). If you have 100% villages in a province i doubt anyone would try and attack that province any time soon... If they do though it easy to defend.
I rather wait with nobling babarins though. First of get lots of ground and once front lines with tribes are in place and/or im progressing really slow (either because the enemy is good or whatever reason), then i will start nobling babarians in my provinces. I rather not do that though, but it will be a pain in the ass if someone nobles a babarian in a safe zone and stacks it with 100k/100k/100k and trebs.