• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WORLD OPENING

DeletedUser3087

So this world will open 23rd of August?

FACEOFF or NOT?

The number of players per world has slowly declined in recent times, will we see a rise in players now that so many worlds have ended...only time will tell. Anyone planning on making premades for this world?

DeletedUser3715

When exactly does the world open? More than half of 23rd has passed and still no sign. Any idea of the exact hour?

DeletedUser3087

I was actually asking that myself, the forum post says " opened 23rd August" so I assumed it opens today

DeletedUser3671

Still has 12 hours here left to opejn the world. GMT +1 and since innogames is german (also gmt+1) it will open soon

DeletedUser2423

I am in South Africa and GMT +2. so i am assuming it will open around 12pm or 13:00pm (GMT +2) time.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'm looking into it now. We had a delay in the update and I'm seeing if that is delaying the opening of the world. I'm going to keep you guys posted!

DeletedUser

This is going to be delayed until CEST (Central European Summer Time) UTC/GMT+2 Morning hours TOMORROW, AUGUST 24th. Please understand I will not know the exact time it opens, but it will be between the morning hours of the main office.

I'm sorry guys, I'm going to update the world opening day on the forums too.

DeletedUser3087

All good mate :) Could they make an in game message like they used too... New World Just Opened or Something

DeletedUser1914

Why there are so few players compared to Tatai Var ?
People are sick of the same winning methods.They either get a tribe of 200 semi inactives and then noble barbs or several tribes merge to get 80% and say they won a world.

DeletedUser3754

Okay, but there is a huge difference between EN20 and EN21.

DeletedUser2670

Only 30% have signed up for the first 7 days compared to how many signed up for EN20's first 7 days. And EN20 is a rather small world compared to how it used to be.