• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Info

DeletedUser

What is the world speed, troop speed, barb point cap, and all the other normal details of this world?

DeletedUser

Hello? Anyone on this forum know the info of the worlds?

DeletedUser1026

Given that you originally posted this 5 days ago, and given that your post has had 77 views and 0 responses, I'll hazard a guess here that no one knows.

DeletedUser

Given that you just want attention and can not answer a question or do basic math for that matter as stated in my other post, how about you keep your thoughts to yourself and stop wasting my precious time..

DeletedUser

SuSpInTiOn;n10142 said:
Given that you just want attention and can not answer a question or do basic math for that matter as stated in my other post, how about you keep your thoughts to yourself and stop wasting my precious time..

Jesus man you need to relax. He is right, if you don't receive a reply it usually means people are ignoring you, or they do not know the answer as of yet. Quit freaking out about world information, an patently wait for a reply.

DeletedUser

Lol, god forbid I state my opinion and am interested in details of the world.. Why is it that my opinion requires me to "relax" considering I have nothing to relax from and that my opinion means I'm "freaking out"? It's not as if I'm sitting over here smashing my keyboard just because some child posted a reply, I just simply loathe those who bother me with their nonsense, kinda like you have.. Though I might as well enjoy the attention since you boys have brought me into the spotlight, at least it gives me something to look forward to when I come to the forums ;p

DeletedUser486

I'm not sure where to start.

Maybe it is in the aggressive way you replied to these players, accusing one poster of being unable to do math when he was quite obviously using a hyperbole, calling everyone children simply for responding negatively to your hostility.

Then we have the accusation that your time was being wasted and here in lies the conundrum of a person playing a full time, real time rts complaining that his time is being wasted on the community forums regarding a topic where if he had done a search for "world info" he would have seen the question asked and not answered many times before. I myself have asked it.

Stating your opinion on the academic capabilities and ages of other posters within such a menial topic is really an opinion you should keep to yourself. You hold no opinion with regards to your wish to know world details which no one else knows and have become aggressive because no one else knows it. Then returning aggressively when told to relax. It is also ironic that you accost your fellow forum posters for not letting you state your opinion after you accosted them for stating their opinion.

Take a step back.
Take a deep breath.
Relax.

In short, you are aggressive, insulting and a hypocrite. You are also whining, pushy and seeking attention.

DeletedUser

May i ask how to scout other villages. As far as i can remember, there was a scout unit in TW1, how come i cant find it here? last time i played TW1 was 6 years ago.

DeletedUser486

You build a tavern in which you can recruit spies. With a maximum of 5 spies per tavern/village, scouting has certainly changed from Classic.
When you have a spy, you will see an eye in your radial menu which allows you to send spies at your target. You also must choose between scouting village buildings or troops.

Be careful of your spies, since the mechanic for how they work isn't clear and may die on their mission. So use your cheaper spies on the more difficult targets.

DeletedUser1026

Yatogami;n10370 said:
I'm not sure where to start.

Maybe it is in the aggressive way you replied to these players, accusing one poster of being unable to do math when he was quite obviously using a hyperbole, calling everyone children simply for responding negatively to your hostility.

Then we have the accusation that your time was being wasted and here in lies the conundrum of a person playing a full time, real time rts complaining that his time is being wasted on the community forums regarding a topic where if he had done a search for "world info" he would have seen the question asked and not answered many times before. I myself have asked it.

Stating your opinion on the academic capabilities and ages of other posters within such a menial topic is really an opinion you should keep to yourself. You hold no opinion with regards to your wish to know world details which no one else knows and have become aggressive because no one else knows it. Then returning aggressively when told to relax. It is also ironic that you accost your fellow forum posters for not letting you state your opinion after you accosted them for stating their opinion.

Take a step back.
Take a deep breath.
Relax.

In short, you are aggressive, insulting and a hypocrite. You are also whining, pushy and seeking attention.

Well put, my friend. My post was not meant to be taken literally. Just meant to highlight the fact that a significant number of people have read his post, yet no one has replied, suggesting that no one knows. I think I was actually being quite nice to the guy, for me, anyway. As someone involved with multiple forums, nothing annoys me more than someone posting a question, I read it, but I don't know the answer, then the original poster posts again so his post it back at the top, and I open it thinking he's answered the question and I look forward to seeing the answer, only to see he's just blowing his own metaphorical trumpet.

Suspinton then says "god forbid I state my opinion", So it's OK for him to state his opinion, but not me or anyone else?

You're right about one thing though, you have drawn attention to yourself. Now everyone who's read this knows you're an aggressive, insulting little man who throws keyboard-warrior style tantrums on public game forums when he's told "NO", like a little mummys boy.

DeletedUser1304

My only question so far about the game, are we able to lower building levels in our own villages like before?

DeletedUser430

That was done on TW1 however currently on TW2 it is not possible.

DeletedUser430

Hey with you guys suggestions maybe they will include this option. Won't hurt to ask right?

DeletedUser

It would be useful. It's annoying when you take a bad village from someone and have to put up with a level 25 market sucking provisions

DeletedUser430

Yeah understandable here lol. I'm like really? who needs a level 25 market.

DeletedUser1304

It sure would be. I'm not much of a trader so I like my market low. An overview map like the last one would be nice too. Apart from that I like this new version.

DeletedUser430

All these are good ideas please post them in the suggestion/ideas and hopefully they will look into this and determine whether something like these would be possible.