• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World End Prize.

• Thread starter DeletedUser5337
  • Start date

DeletedUser5337

Hey guys, I just started playing TW2 a few weeks back, I was just wondering what the prize is for winning a world? I had a look around and couldn't find an answer yet.

DeletedUser3087

Normally something like this ->

"All members of the winning tribe members will receive 200 Crowns each.

The top 3 players from the following categories will each win 1500, 1000 and 500 Crowns each.

• Rank
  • Defeated units as attacker "

DeletedUser4932

I would say the brag rights but not so much anymore aye.

DeletedUser5337

Oh wow ok, thanks for the answers, guys I figured it would be 1500 crowns per tribe member or something, seems really low, guess it is just for bragging rights.

DeletedUser5337

Hey so do you get like a badge to carry into future worlds or an achievement or anything?

DeletedUser3087

Nope... Just your name in the hall of fame here under the forum for the world...

They are quite rubbish prizes to be fair

I think inno should revise its awards given to winning tribes and perhaps mix it up so for example... give crowns for top defender... longest undefeated streak.... highest village point total ( might make it worth upgrading vills abit more maybe ) ....

I don't know lol,
Just attempt to be a bit more creative, it would be appreciated just trying haha

DeletedUser5337

God I agree, anything but a bland 200 crowns to every member. Maybe badges representing different acheivments etc.