• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

I love VIP's members, i wish i had people half as loyal in my tribe.
They spike in DBP and the result is them loosing villages.
Which sounds normal, apart from the fact they loose the villages to their tribe leader most of the time.
Such honorable people that sacrifice their units even after their accounts have already died weeks ago.

Well I can tell you there are alot of decent players in vip who are playing absolutely fairly, 100% .... so i think you are mistaken that player accounts are dead... people take a few days of here and there... but everyone is entitled to that so coops are there to cover when needed sometimes

Well I can tell you there are alot of decent players in vip who are playing absolutely fairly, 100% .... so i think you are mistaken that player accounts are dead... people take a few days of here and there... but everyone is entitled to that so coops are there to cover when needed sometimes
So what you are saying is if you go inactive for a few days the tribe leaders noble your villages and force you to noble barbs? And it just so happens that that is right after their dbp spike?
Interesting, I will have to write down this information about simps and humoids.

No thats not what I said, but you go ahead and write whatever you like down....
Came for banter... not lame boring interrogations. Corpsevillecentral here