• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

Playing without bots and scripts is still doable. But it is on a totally different level of difficulty. But after being attacked by NaughtyLoki and Azmodeus with perfectly timed trains and nukes from over 12 different villages landing on 9 of our villages, it makes you think about diverting from the path of clean play...

this is not hard to do with coordination and activity (landing hits at same times). Bots are able to send trains i hear for the 4 attack in 1 sec train, i also do this without bots on a regular basis (ask peacefrog or any of my cos). With how prevalent bots are in this game its hard to determine what a good play is vs a bot.

Not everyone struggles to press a hot key 5 times in a second. Start of the month as well, so my internet is beeming ;)
Are you fingers also connected in real time to the server time so you can keep synchronizing your one second trains to land on the same sec and not split between 2 second ??

DeletedUser5447

They are sometimes :p

hh.PNG

DeletedUser5385

I understand the assumption. Times flies when you're building walls. But are they within their rules? Timing perfectly is of course, but it's obviously not done by hand.
:
"2. Any use of automatization, scripts, bots or abuse of bugs is forbidden. Breaches of this rule can result in a permanent ban of the World Account and/or Master Account. "

Oh I was referring to the nobling barbs in our back-line thing. This is definitely within the rules, but it is also incredibly annoying to play against, worse than mass catapulting imo. Timing is something that takes a lot of effort and skill, and it's something I don't consistently manage myself. But is possible, and I have no doubt that someone with good internet and the will to cancel and redo trains once or twice could get them on the same second consistently.

That said, it would not surprise me if a lot of the players in this world are using bots, but outside some suspiciously well timed treb nukes and constantly empty barbs,. As Darteye said, it's hard to tell the difference between a bot and a dedicated NEET with an excel sheet.

DeletedUser5351

this is not hard to do with coordination and activity (landing hits at same times). Bots are able to send trains i hear for the 4 attack in 1 sec train, i also do this without bots on a regular basis (ask peacefrog or any of my cos). With how prevalent bots are in this game its hard to determine what a good play is vs a bot.

Yes, good point. It's easy to assume that someone is using a bot when the timings are good.

Playing without bots and scripts is still doable. But it is on a totally different level of difficulty. But after being attacked by NaughtyLoki and Azmodeus with perfectly timed trains and nukes from over 12 different villages landing on 9 of our villages, it makes you think about diverting from the path of clean play...

FYI, I wasn't referring to multiple trains landing same second about same time, IMHO that's the only way competitive players land their attacks, you NOOB

Bots and scripts are for boring stuff like keeping farm raids, build and recruitment queues non-stop. I can't imagine any top player nowadays without them playing competitively all the way till the end.

Am I right or am I wrong? Titus, Jhin, Sister Sledge? Who else here plays for the long run?

idk why this even needs to be discussed 6 years into this game, we're all aware of how the playerbase is and how much inno does to prevent illegal play, talking about it just makes you seem sore and confused xd

game is dead what doesn't everyone understand lmfao

I've never seen such an honorable player as VIP's Wispa. Truly a one of a kind, selfless man. I never knew building up villas watching their points grow could be such an enjoyable part of the game. Handing over all his built villas so he could take 500 point barbs, a truly selfless act. With all these free slots you now have Wispa, how many barbs can you take? I'm asking you directly here! I'll be watching.
1602966470192.png

DeletedUser4358

I've never seen such an honorable player as VIP's Wispa. Truly a one of a kind, selfless man. I never knew building up villas watching their points grow could be such an enjoyable part of the game. Handing over all his built villas so he could take 500 point barbs, a truly selfless act. With all these free slots you now have Wispa, how many barbs can you take? I'm asking you directly here! I'll be watching.
View attachment 2008
understandable, tw2 is a shit game

DeletedUser4358

Ah, cheer up now, maybe next world you'l win that bet to rank 1 BP :cool:

no need to get cocky, some people choose real life over a shitty browser game:rolleyes:

I mean surely if I were playing full time I would be on here alot more ;)