• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser5385

1601600894407.png

You know times are getting tough when 70 point barbs start looking like good targets

is this another highly professional world? for the first 10 minutes of the game you can feel how overloaded the server is with honest and decent players without any third party programs :)

is this another highly professional world? for the first 10 minutes of the game you can feel how overloaded the server is with honest and decent players without any third party programs :)

Forget about TW2 without bots and scripts, the same happened to the original TW, it became unplayable without them, and if you think you can defeat anyone by "fair play" look back at the last two worlds you have played.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5351

Forget about TW2 without bots and scripts, the same happened to the original TW, it became unplayable without them, and if you think you can defeat anyone by "fair play" look back at the last two worlds you have played.

Playing without bots and scripts is still doable. But it is on a totally different level of difficulty. But after being attacked by NaughtyLoki and Azmodeus with perfectly timed trains and nukes from over 12 different villages landing on 9 of our villages, it makes you think about diverting from the path of clean play...

DeletedUser5385

>Be Bouwman
>Noble 5 800 point barbs in THC back-line
>Dump all your DT there and coin walls
>Can't stack properly due to the distance
>Can't snipe nobles with 1-2 second gaps, again due to the distance
>Loose vills
>surprisepikachu.jpeg
>...
>Complain on forums

Playing without bots and scripts is still doable. But it is on a totally different level of difficulty. But after being attacked by NaughtyLoki and Azmodeus with perfectly timed trains and nukes from over 12 different villages landing on 9 of our villages, it makes you think about diverting from the path of clean play...

You guys really gonna complain about perfectly timed trains? Maybe ask your tribe to stop first :)
1602065078225.png

DeletedUser5351

>Be Bouwman
>Noble 5 800 point barbs in THC back-line
>Dump all your DT there and coin walls
>Can't stack properly due to the distance
>Can't snipe nobles with 1-2 second gaps, again due to the distance
>Loose vills
>surprisepikachu.jpeg
>...
>Complain on forums

Didn't coin walls, on purpose did not stack all villas. Let them be taken over due to script usage. Couldn't snipe because all the villas received trains like these:
1602073866908.png

So... cool story but not very true

You guys really gonna complain about perfectly timed trains? Maybe ask your tribe to stop first :)
View attachment 1997
I do not just complain about the enemy using scripts/bots, but used them as an example. This is not VIP complaining, but just me.

DeletedUser5385

I'm honestly surprised if you didn't coin walls, considering they all jumped up to 15+ super quickly. But if it's true then that's my bad for assuming. Still tho, my biggest point stands. These tactics are entirely within Inno's rules, but I'm surprised that they'd fit anyone's definition of 'clean play'. I'd honestly rather face more cat nuke spam.

DeletedUser5351

I'm honestly surprised if you didn't coin walls, considering they all jumped up to 15+ super quickly. But if it's true then that's my bad for assuming. Still tho, my biggest point stands. These tactics are entirely within Inno's rules, but I'm surprised that they'd fit anyone's definition of 'clean play'. I'd honestly rather face more cat nuke spam.

I understand the assumption. Times flies when you're building walls. But are they within their rules? Timing perfectly is of course, but it's obviously not done by hand.
:
"2. Any use of automatization, scripts, bots or abuse of bugs is forbidden. Breaches of this rule can result in a permanent ban of the World Account and/or Master Account. "

DeletedUser5447

Not everyone struggles to press a hot key 5 times in a second. Start of the month as well, so my internet is beeming ;)