• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser4358

Due to respect to Sledge I wont share it all, but a brief is how I disagreed with MRT strategies of cerain council members who play tribal hugs and I left. Now I am enemy numero uno of all the botting/crowning braggers with no troops to support their claim to be good
wheres the drama what am i missing

the only drama was me suicide bombing 2 nukes for fun

OH I REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD THE DISCORD BOT TO REMIND ME OF, IT WAS YOU BEING #1 BP

also didnt u say u disliked little red and thats why u left

ACTUALLY IVE HAD IT WITH BULLIES

ONLY PAGE 1 BP RANKED PLAYERS CAN TALK TO ME FROM NOW ON

You taking over leadership was just one of reasons not the whole lot, which I explained you already.
Number 1 bp still coming, watch and learn :*

Last edited:
wheres the drama what am i missing

the only drama was me suicide bombing 2 nukes for fun

OH I REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD THE DISCORD BOT TO REMIND ME OF, IT WAS YOU BEING #1 BP

also didnt u say u disliked little red and thats why u left

ACTUALLY IVE HAD IT WITH BULLIES

ONLY PAGE 1 BP RANKED PLAYERS CAN TALK TO ME FROM NOW ON
that was you suicide? lol what about the noble train with it? i guess you didn't forget to put the rangers on like everyone else ^^

DeletedUser4358

=======
Rank #1 Troll status achieved :p
Omg mom i made it!!!

that was you suicide? lol what about the noble train with it? i guess you didn't forget to put the rangers on like everyone else ^^
Gwen gave me like 40 rangers so why not use them...

Also i may have forgotten to send the other fake trains lmao, i could go and poste me saying ill nuke randomly but im lazy....

You taking over leadership was just one of reasons not the whole lot, which I explained you already.
Number 1 bp still coming, watch and learn :*
You really think me having a leadership tag makes me a leader? 80% of the tribe would be kicked if I were the leader lmao

DeletedUser4932

Due to respect to Sledge I wont share it all, but a brief is how I disagreed with MRT strategies of cerain council members who play tribal hugs and I left. Now I am enemy numero uno of all the botting/crowning braggers with no troops to support their claim to be good
lucky people respect Sledge aye

DeletedUser4110

Well, thats one way to look at it I guess. The reality is much more fun, like Juice stated. Red69 is much closer to the real picture actually

DeletedUser4358

Well, thats one way to look at it I guess. The reality is much more fun, like Juice stated. Red69 is much closer to the real picture actually
ofcourse i am, and dont forgot to vote for X I our lord and saviour :)