• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol :D
This is a private message between me and someone else it was not spread around the tribe or to anyone else
Those two DUR players then joined us having expressed their dissatisfaction with your leadership. I am really not sure what point you are trying to make unless it was to prove that i had actual knowledge of how unbelievably messy your tribe trully is.
I am also pretty sure that when cyberlord101 gave it to Vigilante and presumably whoever then got it gave it to you, they were not expecting you to broadcast it on the forum for everyone including myself to see
As i said to you in a recent message. You are an idiot - you just proved my point.
Thank you

This is a private message between me and someone else it was not spread around the tribe or to anyone else
Those two DUR players then joined us having expressed their dissatisfaction with your leadership. I am really not sure what point you are trying to make unless it was to prove that i had actual knowledge of how unbelievably messy your tribe trully is.
I am also pretty sure that when cyberlord101 gave it to Vigilante and presumably whoever then got it gave it to you, they were not expecting you to broadcast it on the forum for everyone including myself to see
As i said to you in a recent message. You are an idiot - you just proved my point.
Thank you

I see your true colours shining throughhhhhhh

I've missed you sledge.

Hello Rhaegar, nice to see you too x

While your here.Thoughts on the chinese tribe merging with teemo's (presumably for the tribe lvl)?

I assume - One tribe merged for skills and the other merged for survival.
Only they know, but i am pretty sure it was not pre-planned. I am thinking it was more "oh shiz look what turned up on my doorstep, i had better up my tribe skills to look like an attractive prospect and ask them to merge" type of thing.
I can't blame either tribe because they needed each other or they would not have done it. Not the first to have to make this decision and i am sure they will not be the last.
An 80 member limit says that there are more players to come.
To me, It also indicates that MrT was not in the driving seat for negotiations because i am guessing he would have preferred to only take the MVP's and eat the rest; but only those involved know for sure.
Unfortunately, if you are recruiting en masse and selection is based upon player location it is very difficult to know who the MVP's are. You might know some but you are not going to know them all and tribes usually 'carry' some players. So we can only assume they were taken as a 'job lot' which is fine, a tribe should be loyal to its members.
From the outside looking in at the map, it looks like MrT bought himself a big rim job

You realise you basically just told VIP you have a spy in their tribe.Add in that not many join a tribes discord server usually only the "core" members.Their going to know who it was fairly quickly?

It was a PRIVATE message Rhaegar
It was not given to the whole tribe - it was given to that person in the message.
Its fine. It was not an important issue. Not like anything major. I was telling the guy that a player was coming over. By the time i sent the message i think he had already landed.
It seems that Wrexor is of the opinion that i am spreading lies because i told this one player in a private message what my thoughts were. Obviously everything that is said between two individuals now needs to be publicly scrutinised for authenticity. You can't merely have a thought or opinion and express it without someone accusing you of spreading lies.
I will say though, i told ONE player my thoughts in a PRIVATE message and it is Wrexor who has decided to make it public knowledge posting it on the forum - so exactly WHO is the one spreading this information? Who told the most people about it? :rolleyes:
Anyway, it does not bother me anymore. If that is what he wants to think, let it be known on the TW2 forum that these DUR players changed tribes because they were extremely happy and we will leave it at that.

DeletedUser3087

Well obviously the there is different slangs around... You could be seen as the simpleton...for making mute points but I am refering to you needing to bring women into to a conversation merely because it seems that you have some weird fascination for her pretty looks and secretly wanted to chat to her on the forum ( see no other reason why you would bring her up in a conversation she had no involvement in)

Well obviously the there is different slangs around... You could be seen as the simpleton...for making mute points but I am refering to you needing to bring women into to a conversation merely because it seems that you have some weird fascination for her pretty looks and secretly wanted to chat to her on the forum ( see no other reason why you would bring her up in a conversation she had no involvement in)

Wow...speechless, thank you, thank you so much, that was a very good laugh.

Thank you

Salty, Salty, Salty