• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

didnt even bother trying to deny the crown part.

Long story short wrexor. Its seemingly known you had some part in something similar on a smaller scale in a past world.You done messed up doing it again in this world.Where you got several very well known leaders and dozens of dozens experienced and respected players to witness.You think any tribe is going to want to ally or nap you after this very public play? Unlikely

I don't see any reason to deny the crown thing?all top players use crowns, i fail to see your point?

That's the thing, i didn't do anything on a past server, i still have no idea what that one particular person is talking about so i cant really talk about something i didn't do?

I don't see any reason to deny the crown thing?all top players use crowns, i fail to see your point?

That's the thing, i didn't do anything on a past server, i still have no idea what that one particular person is talking about so i cant really talk about something i didn't do?
Not everyone does no, and using a LOT of crowns and having that as the only reason for your success isn't really that much to brag about. It's just paying to win basically, all you're showing is that you have a big pocket.

Not everyone does no, and using a LOT of crowns and having that as the only reason for your success isn't really that much to brag about. It's just paying to win basically, all you're showing is that you have a big pocket.

You sir are absolutely right, anyone with no knowledge of the game can just play to win!

DeletedUser1873

Some people should really check before posting screen shots................

Doh.jpg

DeletedUser4698

Don't worry bub when you grow up and become a big boy (if you stop crying by then) you'll understand what the adults are talking about.

we all know that the only players crying are the members in your tribe that your ''leading'' ... We can agree its some sort of leading.. yet not the one players prefer i gues..

think that under your ''lead'' it needs a few more days before everything collapse, well on the good side you can tell your friends you have played and lead a rank 2 tribe for 2 weeks.. something to be proud of.. :)

have fun ^^

Our tribe is doing fine, despite what lies you may have heard from Sister Sledge and the cry babies from VEZ, we have no issues or problems. :)

Also a few days? haha

Our tribe is doing fine, despite what lies you may have heard from Sister Sledge and the cry babies from VEZ, we have no issues or problems. :)

Also a few days? haha
Please stop brining us up and calling us your little names. Again we have said nothing for days. We do not care about you or your tribe. Move on

DeletedUser1914

Don't worry bub when you grow up and become a big boy (if you stop crying by then) you'll understand what the adults are talking about.
Faze is a big boi ...But sir.....hes more grown up and a bigger boy than you ever were/can/could be......

You sir are absolutely right, anyone with no knowledge of the game can just play to win!
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm here.
I have not used crowns bar getting more build slots in a village (worked long hours couldnt get on frequently enough to que every few hours so needed to que ages in advance)
You on the other hand ,I doubt knows how to play without crowns. Used em to get your village to 2k in the first week.If thats not a case of $$$$ then i dont know what it can be called.Cause not even the best of the best can do that without crowns.

Also a few days? haha

hey, why am i being brought in to this?
@KnownAsNumber1 is saying something we are all thinking.
I think your tribe is in a mess and i don't think it is the players. I only know a handful of the players and they are good. I have no reason to think that the others are not equally as good. So I think the problem is inept leadership, and i really do not think i am the only person thinking or saying it. I don't NEED to spread the word it is obvious for everyone to see.

Glad to hear you have no issues or problems
Keep on digging ;)
head in the sand.jpg

DeletedUser1914

I think your tribe is in a mess and i don't think it is the players. I only know a handful of the players and they are good. I have no reason to think that the others are not equally as good. So I think the problem is inept leadership, and i really do not think i am the only person thinking or saying it. I don't NEED to spread the word it is obvious for everyone to see.

Keep on digging ;)
View attachment 1817
I've missed you sledge.

While your here.Thoughts on the chinese tribe merging with teemo's (presumably for the tribe lvl)?

DeletedUser3087

China is all about world domination... CHINA#1

"Merging" isn't the correct term
"Taking over control and giving in to dictatorship" is a better term

I am obviously just joking have no idea what is happening on this world

Keep on digging ;)
View attachment 1817
We know how you feel

It makes us happy to know how wrong you are and how much you underestimate us haha

Attachments

• GUe3maX.png
    GUe3maX.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 156