• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Closing Poll

DeletedUser3803

Hi folks,

As I dont see the world closing poll from the mods, I create this poll as a community vote. Vote
1. If you would like to close
2. If you would like to keep playing.

Regards,
drmrboss

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser430

World will be closed upon opening of new world.

Thank you

DeletedUser3965

Hi folks,

As I dont see the world closing poll from the mods, I create this poll as a community vote. Vote
1. If you would like to close
2. If you would like to keep playing.

Regards,
drmrboss

DeletedUser3965

World will be closed upon opening of new world.

Thank you
New world 'Valkenberg' is open, why haven't you closed this world, why can't I have my 200 Crowns as part of the winning Tribe?

DeletedUser3087

New world 'Valkenberg' is open, why haven't you closed this world, why can't I have my 200 Crowns as part of the winning Tribe?
This world ended after Valkenberg opened, so you will have to wait for the new world EN23 before this one closes. I am sure they will give you your crowns shortly. @Coolnite7 You guys moving away from the voting system ?

DeletedUser3803

thanks for ur reply coolnite, do you know when the new world will open? in a few weeks? or a couple of months later? En22 opened only two weeks ago.

DeletedUser430

thanks for ur reply coolnite, do you know when the new world will open? in a few weeks? or a couple of months later? En22 opened only two weeks ago.
As we get closer to opening the new world I'll let the community know. As the post above the newest world opened 2 week ago but I'll provide more information coming soon.

DeletedUser1901

New world en23 is open can this one closed.
And we wait for a long time already for the crowns

Thx Vik

DeletedUser430

Crowns will be awarded via the date posted for world close. As well crowns will only be awarded to those listed on HOF. :)

DeletedUser3505

The Carnage 2nd price no crowns
1c64231b35.jpg