• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Closing Poll

Do you want the world to close?

• World should remain open

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • World should close

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser3788

EN21...if you are there, keep in touch..friend and FORMER foe alike! back to humble beginnings...

DeletedUser3805

Hey folks, it was a long haul and glad to see it finally over. Think I first joined back in June of 2015 and wasn't expecting the game to last even a year -- boy was I surprised. ;)

As wiggles noted, it was fairly sad to see how some of our players (particularly in the north) simply disappeared without a word. Great working with you in this kingdom, wiggles. I think you, foam and Rod were the only neighbors left who'd worked together with me from near the start and it seemed like we were always at/near the front lines (or multiple front lines) regardless of tribe.

Not sure if/when I'll jump into another world given the time commitment involved vs offline obligations, but best wishes to all in future kingdoms.

DeletedUser

Alright, I've heard some people mentioning that they want to continue fighting for .en11, but as the 80% mark was hit I feel obliged to honor the winners of TBK. Therefore I am going to award winners today as scheduled. Thank you all for playing!

raf,220x200,075,f,white_evergreen.u5.jpg

As @Evanz1977 said, go outside and enjoy your victory! :)

DeletedUser2847

Top 3 player at point and OB get 1500/1000/500 crowns. All members in winning tribe get 200 crowns

think InnoGames needs to start awarding most DEF bash as well. Player like worldwar2 had over 110mil DEF bash and was holding his own against a massive tide of enemy. Efforts like that should be rewarded as DEF is as important as OFF in this game

DeletedUser2616

think InnoGames needs to start awarding most DEF bash as well. Player like worldwar2 had over 110mil DEF bash and was holding his own against a massive tide of enemy. Efforts like that should be rewarded as DEF is as important as OFF in this game

The problem with that is the way of calculating DBP was broken for so long, maybe on the new worlds it will be a reward though.

DeletedUser1427

OBP is much easier to reward because it's clearly an individual effort, while DBP is a team thing. WW2's astounding DBP total is a testament not only to himself, but also to the tribes he's been a part of. That being said, there's no reason why they shouldn't have awards for it!

DeletedUser

I can't understand why this game is called Tribal Wars as the reward system supports individualistic play. Shekel got 2000 crowns by loosing the game and members of the winning tribe got only 200. This sends a strong signal that this game is not about a tribe effort but individualistic play where you form a tribe for your own benefit to protect you and help you as an individual to get to the top of the table and then when the time is right you simply disband your tribe and get big reward. I would like to see more tribe oriented reward system where top players are getting less crowns for their individualistic play but the winning tribe is awarded more, maybe according to their individualistic positions.

DeletedUser1427

Or, your players should have been more aggressive and active, and taken the top spots in both categories from us.

Look at shekel and my defensive bashpoints: no one from your tribe ever made any effort to dethrone us.

The mods gave over 30,000 coins to your tribe, it should be fine if I get 2.5k and shekel gets 1.5k for all the time and effort we've put into earning the top ranks game.

I know it's not ending how you like, but you had just as long as we to achieve what we did!

DeletedUser1845

the last few posts open up prob more questions than we will get answers for .

1. will the winning tribe get more coins for winning on the new servers
2. will the top 3 players with the highest DBP also get rewarded on future worlds
3. will the co-op feature be banished or changed

Andis If you call shekel individualistic for being number one on the server then the same could be said for all the top 20 players on the server as from memory it was equally split between the two tribes, most if not all of the top 20 players were probably maxed out on co-op's so were all playing for their tribes. these players would have prob had more time to play than others who had real lives to tend to like me so needed a little bit of help to keep their villages in order . You could call me that as i only had my account to deal with and 1 other.
As Jrae said if TBK had made a better effort to take shekel or Himself down then things might of been different but that is now in the past and is prob best left there too as this world is dead now and is just left for those who seam to can't let go and start a SAB war .

I for one want certain things changed with the main one being the co-op feature, this needs to either be gotten rid of all together which will NOT happen or a timer needs to be placed on each co-op where it needs re-applying after a certain time has expired.
Also i think their needs to be more transparency in future worlds with regards to cheats , when i mean cheats i mean the people who are pushing / multi accounts etc . All we get told is where looking into it and nothing else , in future i think people should be named once their appeal has been dealt with if any .
it's only through gossip that people find out if others have been banned etc , members can't be traced as only IMMO have members email addresses so i don't see any issues .....

just my two pence worth
lol

DeletedUser

Jrae,
This is exactly my point. I was not interested to get to the top as an individual but to support my tribe and others in my tribe to strive as a tribe and beat IMP not Shekel or you. And what about your comrades they got nothing for supporting you and your tribe.
No doubt your selfishness destroyed IMP as you were thinking only about your own benefits wrongly stimulated by the reward system of this game.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1845

This is exactly my point. I was not interested to get to the top as an individual but to support my tribe and others in my tribe to strive as a tribe and beat IMP not Shekel or you. And what about your comrades they got nothing for supporting you and your tribe.
No doubt your selfishness destroyed IMP as you were thinking only about your own benefits wrongly stimulated by the reward system of this game.
me i got no rewards at all ( been there before lol ) and lets be honest 200 coins for a player who wins is a joke imo , with the hours everybody put into this server players should of got more not just the £5 worth of coins which by the way when i did get i gave straight back to the tribe on the new servers :)
Me being selfish is deff not a word to discribe me, if you hadn't noticed there were only a few of us up north and our numbers were dwindling by the week , we worked together well slowing your players eventually but as with most things time kept running out for players who just gave up the fight leaving only a few of us left until help arrived.
Maybe if some of our inactives would of stuck about for long things might of been different but as i said before we will never know now.

While i am here i must commend you on your job as leader of TBK as you kept your members active and kept them going , hopefully we will see each other on a new server .. :)

DeletedUser

me i got no rewards at all ( been there before lol ) and lets be honest 200 coins for a player who wins is a joke imo , with the hours everybody put into this server players should of got more not just the £5 worth of coins which by the way when i did get i gave straight back to the tribe on the new servers :)
Me being selfish is deff not a word to discribe me, if you hadn't noticed there were only a few of us up north and our numbers were dwindling by the week , we worked together well slowing your players eventually but as with most things time kept running out for players who just gave up the fight leaving only a few of us left until help arrived.
Maybe if some of our inactives would of stuck about for long things might of been different but as i said before we will never know now.

While i am here i must commend you on your job as leader of TBK as you kept your members active and kept them going , hopefully we will see each other on a new server .. :)
Sorry mate, I was replying to Jrae 123. I know players like you were working hard to keep IMP going and get nothing for it.
And 200 crowns for winning is a joke and nothing more.

DeletedUser1845

Sorry mate, I was replying to Jrae 123. I know players like you were working hard to keep IMP going and get nothing for it.
And 200 crowns for winning is a joke and nothing more.

thing is alot of people like me just like playing to make new friends/ killing time in their own little war lol rather than getting prizes , this game is like alot of old FB games before bott programs spoiled them , lets hope this one stays good and doesn't go downhill though it maybe too late me thinks.
And tbh the 200 coins doesn't cover the life lost on games like this and costs nothing , winners should get at least 1000 each player and the DBP/OBP and other acheavments should be pro-rartered accordingly too . IMMO make alot of money out of the players on all these servers so at least they could reward them properly .

DeletedUser1427

Being called selfish for playing my account plus 8 inactive coops (shekel's coop list was like 20 accounts - leftovers from before the 9 limit was added), and putting in 6+ hours a day on WORK days (employed human being) plus 12-18 hours on weekends, on 9 accounts - so laughable.

Yes andis, you're such a good team player, that your tribe was further and further away from victory every day (we have the stats to back this up and have shared them with your tribe multiple times). You're welcome for giving you the victory and saving you another 1-3 years of your life. Where's the gratitude!

DeletedUser

Being called selfish for playing my account plus 8 inactive coops (shekel's coop list was like 20 accounts - leftovers from before the 9 limit was added), and putting in 6+ hours a day on WORK days (employed human being) plus 12-18 hours on weekends, on 9 accounts - so laughable.

Yes andis, you're such a good team player, that your tribe was further and further away from victory every day (we have the stats to back this up and have shared them with your tribe multiple times). You're welcome for giving you the victory and saving you another 1-3 years of your life. Where's the gratitude!

I am arguing about the reward system of this game, not about time invested in playing it. I know that all top players were working hard. I was wondering of how you and Shekel could get resources for creating nobles as I was always short of nobles. Now I know that you had so many coops and sent resources to your villas for building troops and nobles. This coop system kills tribe spirit as it allows individuals like you to concentrate on your individualistic play within a tribe setting, pretending that there is a strong tribe with many players. And the best rewards goes to those who have the most coops. This game is simply corrupted and mods like it to stay this way.

DeletedUser2847

Lol. Have you tried farming to increase the nobleproduction. In endgame at a developed realm you are actually spending more time if you should send resources between villas. Its way faster to farm. most players are to lazy to farm when they get more than 100-200 villas so you get full loot in most of the barbs you are farming. And when you look at the achivements thief of the day we see that farming wasnt TBK strongest asset

DeletedUser1427

I am arguing about the reward system of this game, not about time invested in playing it. I know that all top players were working hard. I was wondering of how you and Shekel could get resources for creating nobles as I was always short of nobles. Now I know that you had so many coops and sent resources to your villas for building troops and nobles. This coop system kills tribe spirit as it allows individuals like you to concentrate on your individualistic play within a tribe setting, pretending that there is a strong tribe with many players. And the best rewards goes to those who have the most coops. This game is simply corrupted and mods like it to stay this way.

Using coops to send resources to my own account would have been pushing, a ban-able offense. I got coins by being insanely active and farming, farming, farming... And then more farming (followed by farming).

Co-op as it exists now is TERRIBLE for the late game. There needs to be a 30-day limit that requires the original player to log in to reset the timer, where if the original player doesn't log in, the coop is removed and the account gets turned into barbs. That would free players from having to manage accounts of people that quit, and force people to internal quickly. I would love changes to coop.