• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Closing Poll

Do you want the world to close?

• World should remain open

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • World should close

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Hello Warriors,

Even though the world has been won and that no further changes in the world will apply to endgame we would like to know if you want this world closed or would you like to have it stay open for you to still be able to play?

I will be giving out prizes and doing the hall of fame tomorrow, Aug 30th 2016. You should expect your crowns and rewards then.

Note: If the outcome is to close the world it will not be closed earlier then the new world opens, but on the same day as the new world opens.

This thread can be used as discussion as well.

The poll will be closed in 7 days.

DeletedUser3779

I will throw the first dice....
This world has NOT fulfiled any of the criteria to close it.... why are we even having this vote?
I can see that the result is bordering on inevitable... however the fact remains no one has yet got to 80%
You cant give out prizes before the end of the race.

DeletedUser3016

At the time the request for the world to be closed was actioned TBK was at 81%. Subsequently since this time, there has been a seperatist movement of TBK, TBK2, which seem to be deliberately holding open the closure of the world.

If you wanted the world to stay open for longer, that is the purpose of the voting system. I understand that your world is looking to close after a tribe has disbanded on you, however this is meant to be a diplomatic process. Please continue to vote for now, I have passed the query across to the CM who can verify what is to happen from here.

DeletedUser2847

Tbk got 80% but not anymore. But the fact is that you was over 80% some time

DeletedUser2700

TBK hit the required 80% to win the world, I don't see the point in keeping the world open any longer. I, for one, am done and ready to move on to a new world.

DeletedUser3781

The winning conditions were met. The world should be closed. It would not be fair for a winning tribe to hold out on closing the world in order to change the player statistics. The point of individual rankings and awards is to reward all players, not just those from the winning tribe. Even players from losing tribes that have played well and ranked in certain categories should have the ability to earn crowns. If this world is not closed now, certain players can keep it open until the rankings are changed in their favor.

DeletedUser1427

While I know this will be difficult for some to swallow, the world has ended rightfully based on the game criteria. It has been an extremely fun time, but TBK rightfully won and passed the 80% mark required for domination. Tenth is right about the purpose of the rules. If the goal was to only reward the winning tribe, the awards would be for top players of the winning tribe. They are not, as this game also recognizes the efforts of all players, regardless of winning or losing.

One day the endgame will be fully developed, and world endings will be less anti-climatic, but there is no shame in the world being over.

I've been honoured to fight alongside my allies, and equally honoured to fight against my enemies. I know on future worlds those two designations will reverse, and I look forward to that as well!

Congratulations to Andraus, Raaaa (is that enough 'a's?) and RD01. You guys led a great tribe, and did an excellent job motivating your players to stay active - one of the biggest challenges when a world is over a year old.

Take care everyone, I look forward to fighting with (and against) you in the future!

DeletedUser3690

Yes they were met, but only because of Shekel Finder's actions of disbanding of IMP, one of the most cowardly act's I have ever seen, i commend those who have stuck around to put up some kind of resistance and fight it out. After all the time we have laboring to get ahead it's sure as hell not going to end with Shekel getting anything out of it, or anybody that may have been co conspirator for the act either.
I mean when Imp had a massive lead, did the rest of the tribes give up? NO! It's not ending like this not on our watch.

DeletedUser2847

I can stay for a while. But the rules about winning is "when a tribe gain 80% of the villas from top 10 tribes the winners will be announced" And there is a vote just to decide if players want to play any longer on a realm after the winners is announced

I commend Jrae and Tenth for their efforts in the fight. My issue is Shekel Finder being awarded a prize given the way the endgame was entered. His behaviour was deplorable in triggering endgame and ending a great fight which a number of his own tribe disagreed with him doing. It seems to be the action he took was all about him and gave no consideration to other players in the fight. If he wanted out he should have handed over the reigns of command at IMP to another to continue the fight as any leader would. This action was all about him and for him to be rewarded for this is pathetic.
Again Tenth and Jrae congratulations guys. You both thoroughly deserve your awards and I look forward to playing with you/ against you in future worlds

DeletedUser3788

yep. the rest of the IMP tribe was thrown under the bus so SF could claim a prize. I at least commend the new Phoenix for keeping up resistance. would love to play this world until ALL pockets of resistance has been wiped out

DeletedUser

I would like to continue to play if there are goals that can still be met. I admit this is the first time I have seen a founder simply abandon and disband his tribe in order to end the game. As a leader in this world and others, it seems selfish to me not to consider those who have given time, sweat, money, and yes, sleep in order to support your group to have that thrown away
Congrats should be given not only to the winners, but to all those who have stuck it out until the end when a huge percentage gave up somewhere along the way.

DeletedUser3788

I would like to continue to play if there are goals that can still be met. I admit this is the first time I have seen a founder simply abandon and disband his tribe in order to end the game. As a leader in this world and others, it seems selfish to me not to consider those who have given time, sweat, money, and yes, sleep in order to support your group to have that thrown away
Congrats should be given not only to the winners, but to all those who have stuck it out until the end when a huge percentage gave up somewhere along the way.
as far as i can tell, phoenix occupies the western half of the map. thats something to strive for

DeletedUser3779

Having looked at it, it appears we may have crossed the finish line.... TBK are the WINNERS !!
I thank Shekel Finder for collapsing under the pressure applied. It is somewhat a shame for some of his tribe who fought well enough but were in the end let down by poor leadership.
Move on.... next world please ! Nothing left to accomplish in this world

(I will bet that Shekel Finder changes his name in the next world..... no credibilty left.)

Having looked at it, it appears we may have crossed the finish line.... TBK are the WINNERS !!
I thank Shekel Finder for collapsing under the pressure applied. It is somewhat a shame for some of his tribe who fought well enough but were in the end let down by poor leadership.
Move on.... next world please ! Nothing left to accomplish in this world

(I will bet that Shekel Finder changes his name in the next world..... no credibilty left.)
may have to go into hiding on next world as there could be a big target on his back

DeletedUser

Let's end this world and congratulate all winners and losers for a great world we created and kept developing. Shekel was an interesting and controversial character and he deserves some crowns for being in this world and creating a strong tribe. In a way his arrogance and proud banter to stay until the end inspired me to stay so long in this game and fight against his tribe. Well done everyone. I will never play this time consuming game again as the RL and my family is more important than virtual friends on any server.

DeletedUser1845

like many have said the criteria for end game was met so time to close this world and move on , i for one was getting tired of this world .
I must congratulate the leaders of TBK for keeping their members active unlike our members who seamed to die away by the week maybe if ours would of continued playing things would of been different but we shall never know that lol ...

Looking forward to the new world now but looking how en20,21 have been going i don't know if it's worth it as there seams to be less and less players playing this game. The days of servers like this one and en1 , en2 etc lasting over a year i think are long gone as people just don't seam to have the balls to start again once loosing all villages as they have a new server to start again so it's easier for them.
Maybe the developers will look at NOT opening new servers on a regular basis.....

Anyway good luck to all from this server as it was fun,, :)

DeletedUser3242

Let's end this thing. It's dead - stuffed with straw and animated by the foul dark magicks of coop. Hope to see ya'll in en21 - friends and enemies.

DeletedUser3802

OMG...so happy this world is finishing up. Well said Andis.....You all spent a 15 months in this world.....Thanks to Shekel we don't have to spend another 15. Do the math...

Take a little break, take a walk outside and check out the bright light in the sky....THAT'S THE SUN..!!!!