• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

world 1 story?

DeletedUser

I am reading about a war going on on this world, LoU against the rest of the world. Can somebody explain to a newbie on tw2 how it all began (and what happened meanwhile)?

DeletedUser219

Well at first you must to know that LoU is not a tribe created at start of this world.
At first game life at power was:
Rating from 12.oct.2014.
1. RNG - Chance Meeting
2. KoE - Knights of Erathia
3. BTK - Dreadnoughts
4. H.L - House Lannister
5. LOU - Legion of Unity

RNG was in war with LOU from first days,but because RNG was in alliance with KoE,the things didn't went so good.In those time Viking was apart in alone tribe.
H.L was in war only with KoE.
BTK and LOU,made a merging,at end of Nov.and
beginning of Dec.,this decisive move,put them in first place in rank,also was in advantage in war against KoE and RNG.
RNR,in this days first in rank....had few members,and didn't made some merging actions or something.
RNR was in war with SoG,MFF,and others some small tribes.Had also NAP with KoE,because KoE,
tried to isolate H.L with all diplomatic relationships.
After H.L was
destroyed by it's own members.Many from H.L merged in RNG,current this tribe constitute 60% by members from H.L.
Good friends and strong alliance between RNG and KoE,was ended by RNG,for no reason,in middle of war with LoU,this was a very bad decision made by RNG.
Many members merged in RNR and also few from H.L,also RNR leader,convinced leaders from TSF to merge in RNR,so in this way RNR is in first place.
Also betrayd by RNG side,put many players from KoE to be against them,also who was in H.L
SoG,CoE,GIN,and others small tribes,is not so important in this world,so I will not say about them.

http://i.imgur.com/qIXu0fY.jpg

DeletedUser

Thank you for the replay and the story Vbrevis!!!

Looking at your map and at the newer map of today, but considering even the maps I remember from the last 30 days, I see that:
1) Former CoE/KoE became TSF and some others merged into LoU or RnR.
2) RNGs first members, in the center of the map, continue to be RNG, and they got new members of the old CoE in the north (I guess)
3) The main original core of Erathia now is part of RNR

So now we have 3 megatribes in world 1, mainly depending from the last merges.

Is this right?

DeletedUser219

1.Well TSF it is CoE,they just changed the name on 01.08.2015
2.Yes,in the center mainly are RNG leaders.But they got members from the North,not from CoE,but from H.L,TMP,H.S,and other small tribes.
3.No,many of them lost villages,others merged in LOU.RNR didn't took from RNG members,because they are in war with them.