• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Witch Hunt!

DeletedUser

In an attempt to make the forums more active on a regular basis I welcome you all to a WITCH HUNT!
witches1_546x307.gif

If you've never played before, check this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

DOES IT TAKE MUCH TIME?
Not really.
You sign up and vote for someone to be lynched by checking out the thread every now and again.
Voting is open practically all the time anyway.

GAME PHASES
For those unaware of how the game works, it is split into two phases, days and nights. These days and nights may last several real days.

The basic narrative is you're all VILLAGERS and then one crazy night it's discovered there's a WITCH among you.
A VILLAGER gets killed, and all the VILLAGERS, knowing a WITCH is among them, vote to lynch someone.
"Days" will obviously last a few real days to allow villager votes to come in. Nights might be a bit shorter, as the special contingent can just mail me.

VOTING
Public voting will be open in the "daytime" following the first murder, for a set amount of time. Anyone not voting will simply not get a vote, but may get killed by an accident or a strange disease.
Then will follow the night time where the witches will mail me a joint decision of who to kill off next.
The HERO and SEER also mail me their choices.

FACTIONS
Villagers - that would be most of you. But amongst you, people who say they're villagers may well be...

Witches - there are an unknown number of witches, they will kill one villager every night.
The aim of the game for ordinary villagers is vote to lynch the witches correctly to avoid getting killed. Often villagers who seem to know who the witches are will be quick to be killed off.

Among the villagers are also an unknown numbers of...
Heroes - Able to protect one person from a witch attack each night. Can't protect themselves. Can't protect anyone more than once.
Seers - Able to scry the true nature of one individual each night.

RULES
1. Using common sense, if the average person would think something in particular is against the rules, it is.
2. The villagers can't communicate with each other outside the forum thread.
3. Votes must stand out from the rest of the text and can't be changed.
4. Dead can't talk.
5. Have fun!

So please, sign up and let the witches burn on the stake! :D

DeletedUser

ok, I'm in too, looks like it's not gonna start anytime soon tho