• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Winning Condition

DeletedUser

Hi there, this might sound silly, but what are the winning conditions for tribes on World 1 on the EN international server? I somewhat get the "King" system, but when does the game end? When a tribe has an "Eternal King" in every kingdom?

DeletedUser

I was reading somewhere about winning conditions and they sounded similar to old TW winning conditions. But I was trying to look for this information on the wiki and was not able to find it. It would be nice to see this information somewhere.

Other thing what was spawned question is end game. What is it? And more exactly what is a condition, which triggers it? There is a mention about end game on wiki, but it's rather fuzzy and unclean.

DeletedUser28

I think it would be very sad to talk about the end game 1 week after the launch of the first .EN world. But everything happens once, so: If a world reaches certain amount of points, the endgame starts. Endgame is not in connection with closure, so if somebody wins the title 'Eternal King', the world will be still available to play. Good to know that every kingdom will have it's king, so several endgames can be in progress at the same time. That is what I know about it, and I'm sure that the wiki will be updated to the latest news.

DeletedUser

Tyrion, it is not sad. We must know what we are fighting for. What is our reward at the end of all wars. If that what you said is true, that seems like logical end :)