• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Why does Barbarian Villages in CORE never grow?

DeletedUser2920

is this just a game bug or, for some reason giving the late starters an extra advantage?

The barbs has stayed basically the same level for 2 weeks now. While we find Barbs a few provinces out that holds twice the size.

Moderators plz explains this, as it seems rather unfair to us who's in middle spending tons of crowns not being awarded with the same growth of economics as the rest.

You've also stated three weeks ago that there would spawn a lot of new barbs which I haven't seen yet.
And now you add the new game update with fast recruiting in racks leaving the core players without barbs to farm for resources.

Thought I was gonna link a village in the core that was there from the start, and a village a few provinces out, that spawned a few days later.

309point Barb from start
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en15/village/18/

over 800 points
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en15/village/3872/

I don't like this unfairness.

NORT!

DeletedUser2920

So if a province doesn't grow barbs grow. I'm pretty sure the provinces in Core has been growing more than most. Well could have been more if we had the same growth of the farms that could supply us.

well look at the location and see what it is relative to theoverall pts of the prov...also some people may be catting barbs...also masters of loot too

DeletedUser

It's because they're farmed too much, even barbs needs res to grow

DeletedUser2122

Barb growth depends on the province it is in AND the growth of the adjacent provinces as well,so if you have one province doing well but the adjacent provinces growing poorly the barb growth will be poor too.

DeletedUser2920

Well the 4 provinces of the Core is heavily surrounded by top scoring players so I don't know where you get your comments from.

There's no way you can explain that the 8 provinces surrounding the 4 in the core aren't well developed, because most of players from the top 5 tribes is in them.

Can't you give us the real answer that you see that the core spends crowns and you want to see them spend even more. If I don't see a change I won't buy a single crown anymore. Maybe that would help. Because we boosted most barbs first 2 weeks, we farm them a lot yes there is freaking to many active players. We've spend every single Master of loot and that's the only growth they have got.

and Adjacent provinces, how far out goes that chain, because you don't have to go very far until you get the one I gave you link for. (but you probably didn't look at link did you CUDDLES!)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

As do I, what do you say that we give him a little "visit"? :3

DeletedUser

You will have to pre-book well in advance for tee and biscuits though... I mean .. my men are constantly out trying to keep up with the overflowing barb production :D

DeletedUser2615

It has always been this way even in TW1. The core is very competitive. Farming is harder but there are more developed player villages to farm/noble. Some players enjoy the high level of competition. Other players know to begin 3 - 5 days after start for abundant farming and less density of active players. You can alway restart. The world is still young ;)

DeletedUser

You can alway restart. The world is still young ;)
^^
Additionally this new barb farming speed is killing me! Not a moment to spare anymore to ponder your thoughts and scratch your ba.., just farm farm faaaarm

DeletedUser2122

Well the 4 provinces of the Core is heavily surrounded by top scoring players so I don't know where the f... you get your comments from.

There's no way you can explain that the 8 provinces surrounding the 4 in the core aren't well developed, because most of players from the top 5 tribes is in them.

Can't you give us the real answer that you see that the core spends crowns and you want to see them spend even more. If I don't see a change I won't buy a single crown anymore. Maybe that would help. Because we boosted most barbs first 2 weeks, we farm them a lot yes there is freaking to many active players. We've spend every single Master of loot and that's the only growth they have got.

and Adjacent provinces, how far out goes that chain, because you don't have to go very far until you get the one I gave you link for. (but you probably didn't look at link did you CUDDLES!)
Sorry missed this post. I'm not 100% sure but i'm guessing is the growth rate of the few cities around the 700 point barb is much more compared to the growth of all the cities around the 300 point barb. I can't be sure since even we're not given the formulas to the game. I'll check on this and let you know.

DeletedUser

The barbs appear to have started growing but they're still pretty pathetic compared to the ones on the rim

DeletedUser1431

It's because barbs are treated as autonomous villages. They don't make troops or anything, but they still take resources to provide for upgrades. If they're constantly farmed, they don't have resources for upgrades.

DeletedUser

In our area in the core we've mostly stopped farming the barbs to give them a chance to grow (also we were mostly getting empty reports so there wasn't much point in doing it anyway)

DeletedUser

I'm so sick of getting full hauls.. I mean, I constantly have to resend my runs time after time again and again (which is pretty often with lvl5 rally) just to tryyy and dip into the abundance of overflowing well sized barbs around me. Jeez, these barb.. shaped like the golden rack of Aphrodite, they just keep giving and giving :3