• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Why do you allow cheating? (Yielden)

SO am asking this question because it's a valid question to ask. Why are you actually allowing cheating? Recently a new world opened (Yielden) and a botter graced us with his presence. He joined a tribe, massively pimped out his villages and super pumped 3 barbs to over 3k each, His tribe sat all around him farming these barbs and super inflating their own villages. All this while we never noticed these super charged barbs, or the ones that didn't get benefit because the tribe (the botters tribe) sat around them emptied them constantly. So needless to say the rest of the area sat there with their little villages, trying to make troops and build villages out of the resources of tiny barb villages, using boosts that they paid for with coins just to scratch their villages up, making decisions between making troops and building the villages. It's an interesting time, it's a fun time, you use your skills to get where you need to be.

But then we came out of protection and this tribe had thousands of troops and academies massively prematurely. I couldn't understand how they had thousands of troops while we were making a few hundred on just the few resources we got from lvl 51 barbs. I just didn't get it, I thought I must not be farming enough despite being on leave from work and farming all day and night.

You guys found the botter and banned him GREAT, but you left the botters super charged barbs, you left his super pumped up villages, then this Tribe just took those villages again benefiting from the botter's cheating and continued to swarm this area. How is this fair? Why did you (INNO) not remove these villages as soon as you found this cheater and level the playing field?

Do you really think that this was just one person? This was most likely a throw away account (the botter) and once he as built these villages he is happy because when you ban him, he knows that you will not remove these villages so his alt or another tribe member can just take the villages and barbs in the next few days and he will still have all the benefit of his cheating. HOW THE HECK IS THIS FAIR GAME PLAY? Why do you not have a policy of removing the villages, replacing them with low level barbs, removing his work of super pumping the barbs and restoring things to a fair status?

There is NO consequence to botting at this rate, players can open botting accounts, do their shit, spoil the game for everyone else and then just swap over the villages once you guys have banned the account.

I must admit I was super angry at that Tribe management for allowing this and not leveling the barbs as a gesture of good will and fairness, but I feel this was a disservice to these leaders, it's not their fault that INNO have ridiculous policy of leaving the botters work, and of course they are going to take advantage of it to make their tribe be able to win quickly and get the 200 coin you offer as a reward. But I do feel INNO has the responsibility to act appropriately when this happens by removing the advantage the other players have from cheating. You have to reduce the benefit of botting, because right now there is no reason not to bot, we can just take the villages we make with the bot after because you (INNO) won't do your job and remove the benefit or spoils of botting.

People should actually stop coining soon until you stop this betrayal.

Well done Jailbreak.
This is an important comment, worlds are being destroyed by Bots, Yielden is already compromised. It is difficult to eliminate Bots and proxy accounts completely. What needs to happen is those that are caught have their work destroyed and Botting needs to be made less effective.. Could INNO look at making Bot activity automatically flagged, looking for unusual growth. There have been at least 4 barb villages (probably many more) where there has been uncontrolled growth (ie going from 200 to 2000 in a day). Even better would be to write a patch into the programme to prevent this happening in the first place. I suspect this Bot is sending hundreds of Master of Loot to a barb with a 10% chance of an upgrade. Changing the way MoL act could easily stop this if there had to be criteria met eg mine is at 10% capacity, limited upgrades per hour.......
I was destroyed by a player in this world who was able to send 2000 axes at me when he had been in protection minutes before, he then hit me with loads of rams and mounted troops the next day......how do you do that? Maybe if you buy enough coins there is a formula?

Inno doesn't care because they spend a lot of money to boost those barbs. They will never put a limit on Master of Loots because that would cut into their profit margin. They won't punish the tribe of the throw away account because that would cut into their profit margin. The community this game has gets smaller every day and Inno won't change a thing because small groups of people put in 10-50 thousand dollars the first week a world is open and more as it continues, The only tribes that get competitive are the ones who pay and there is no incentive for inno to push away those kinds of players. Play a different game this one has long been abandoned

Inno doesn't care because they spend a lot of money to boost those barbs. They will never put a limit on Master of Loots because that would cut into their profit margin. They won't punish the tribe of the throw away account because that would cut into their profit margin. The community this game has gets smaller every day and Inno won't change a thing because small groups of people put in 10-50 thousand dollars the first week a world is open and more as it continues, The only tribes that get competitive are the ones who pay and there is no incentive for inno to push away those kinds of players. Play a different game this one has long been abandoned
All very true, but such a shame

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD stay pressed bro ! ur dogwater

Was a genuine question. Nobody thinks your tribe is legit, we all know man. Funny immediately resort to calling people trash when the only way to be good at the game is to put excessive time into it lol

Last edited:
Was a genuine question. Nobody thinks your tribe is legit, we all know man. Funny immediately resort to calling people trash when the only way to be good at the game is to put excessive time into it lol
hey. please don't put words in my mouth bro! i didn't call u trash, i called u dogwater. :/ really don't appreciate that. i also don't quite care what you or others think of this tribe. we'll enjoy our world wins, great playerbase, and great time. should come play with us sometime, guarantee you'll enjoy it :)

SO am asking this question because it's a valid question to ask. Why are you actually allowing cheating? Recently a new world opened (Yielden) and a botter graced us with his presence. He joined a tribe, massively pimped out his villages and super pumped 3 barbs to over 3k each, His tribe sat all around him farming these barbs and super inflating their own villages. All this while we never noticed these super charged barbs, or the ones that didn't get benefit because the tribe (the botters tribe) sat around them emptied them constantly. So needless to say the rest of the area sat there with their little villages, trying to make troops and build villages out of the resources of tiny barb villages, using boosts that they paid for with coins just to scratch their villages up, making decisions between making troops and building the villages. It's an interesting time, it's a fun time, you use your skills to get where you need to be.

But then we came out of protection and this tribe had thousands of troops and academies massively prematurely. I couldn't understand how they had thousands of troops while we were making a few hundred on just the few resources we got from lvl 51 barbs. I just didn't get it, I thought I must not be farming enough despite being on leave from work and farming all day and night.

You guys found the botter and banned him GREAT, but you left the botters super charged barbs, you left his super pumped up villages, then this Tribe just took those villages again benefiting from the botter's cheating and continued to swarm this area. How is this fair? Why did you (INNO) not remove these villages as soon as you found this cheater and level the playing field?

Do you really think that this was just one person? This was most likely a throw away account (the botter) and once he as built these villages he is happy because when you ban him, he knows that you will not remove these villages so his alt or another tribe member can just take the villages and barbs in the next few days and he will still have all the benefit of his cheating. HOW THE HECK IS THIS FAIR GAME PLAY? Why do you not have a policy of removing the villages, replacing them with low level barbs, removing his work of super pumping the barbs and restoring things to a fair status?

There is NO consequence to botting at this rate, players can open botting accounts, do their shit, spoil the game for everyone else and then just swap over the villages once you guys have banned the account.

I must admit I was super angry at that Tribe management for allowing this and not leveling the barbs as a gesture of good will and fairness, but I feel this was a disservice to these leaders, it's not their fault that INNO have ridiculous policy of leaving the botters work, and of course they are going to take advantage of it to make their tribe be able to win quickly and get the 200 coin you offer as a reward. But I do feel INNO has the responsibility to act appropriately when this happens by removing the advantage the other players have from cheating. You have to reduce the benefit of botting, because right now there is no reason not to bot, we can just take the villages we make with the bot after because you (INNO) won't do your job and remove the benefit or spoils of botting.

People should actually stop coining soon until you stop this betrayal.
MOL a barb inst cheating also you said they ban the person boting. so seems like they didn't allow the cheating. now if you want to have the whole bot argument welcome to Tribal wars and inno just being inno. if you think it the players.. its more like inno ruin their own game, they don't even listen to the players. ask them what they added to the game within the last year. nothing which is really confusing cause again if they listen.. more player.. more money. what company doesn't like money, they honest should sell Tribal wars to someone and i bet you if they listen it might be good again. A lot of the players that bot sucks, just learn how to beat them. any good player that bot can beat you with or without the bot, if you cant beat a bad player that use a bot which is 90 percent of the players out there.

What game will you guys ruin next when this one is dead and there is no one to cheat against
SFU isnt ruining this game mate. inno is.
SFU does have good player as well. i would actully run and play with their top 15 players.
hey. please don't put words in my mouth bro! i didn't call u trash, i called u dogwater. :/ really don't appreciate that. i also don't quite care what you or others think of this tribe. we'll enjoy our world wins, great playerbase, and great time. should come play with us sometime, guarantee you'll enjoy it :)
you are trash thats cause peeps like to take you out back ;p

Pan coming to back up your stinky ass :rolleyes::rolleyes: Wawel definitely my last world cannot state the state of the game, hope yall enjoy to its last day

@captc am i allow to say ASS is ASS a bad world. i just need to know if that is Allow to be said. if so just let me know. ASS is a body part so i feel like it should be okay. but idk ASS shit about anything. OH SHIT is SHIT allow?

Pan coming to back up your stinky ass :rolleyes::rolleyes: Wawel definitely my last world cannot state the state of the game, hope yall enjoy to its last day
>getting dunked on on ur frontline
Check mark, Wingdings font, character code 252 decimal.

>logged on the forums mad

>complaining about enemy tribe cheating

>one of the few actual good players in ur tribe disagrees with u and takes the enemy's side

>reeeeeeee i quit waaaahh game suck

checks out!

@Panterraa they are allowing cheating because the throw away account made those barbs, most likely by glitching in the bot, also what about the villages he built by botting? those were 5k + villages which were not taken away by INNO, this meant the cheater then took those villages when inno NPC'd them. I guess we know who the real account was tho. but my point is, if inno knows that the real account is just going to take these villlages, or his tribe is going to, why have they not removed them? Thats not including the 'MOL' barbs, just the 5k npc villages that the botter built in rediness to hand over to alt?
If this is not allowing cheating the bloody hell what the heck more do you want? what more evidence do you need? maybe we need a signed confession from INNO

@Ldavinci123 the game does in fact suk at this point, you my dear are a troll and are not helping. Its an easy fix, its not difficult, they don't even need to try and find the real cheater instead of his throw away account, all they need to do is remove the pumped up villages that botter has made, just get rid of them once the botter has been banned, just click delete and there is your problem solved, people will be more likely to want to join in and they will make more money. Right now i've been playing a few months, done a few worlds and now I can't stand it anymore because how can you compete with a machine? theres no point in playing, its not an angry, my salty statement its just fact, bots ruin games and eventually they fall to dust

@Panterraa they are allowing cheating because the throw away account made those barbs, most likely by glitching in the bot, also what about the villages he built by botting? those were 5k + villages which were not taken away by INNO, this meant the cheater then took those villages when inno NPC'd them. I guess we know who the real account was tho. but my point is, if inno knows that the real account is just going to take these villlages, or his tribe is going to, why have they not removed them? Thats not including the 'MOL' barbs, just the 5k npc villages that the botter built in rediness to hand over to alt?
If this is not allowing cheating the bloody hell what the heck more do you want? what more evidence do you need? maybe we need a signed confession from INNO
IM sorry what bot made the account?? there is botthat make accounts and villages?
@Ldavinci123 the game does in fact suk at this point, you my dear are a troll and are not helping. Its an easy fix, its not difficult, they don't even need to try and find the real cheater instead of his throw away account, all they need to do is remove the pumped up villages that botter has made, just get rid of them once the botter has been banned, just click delete and there is your problem solved, people will be more likely to want to join in and they will make more money. Right now i've been playing a few months, done a few worlds and now I can't stand it anymore because how can you compete with a machine? theres no point in playing, its not an angry, my salty statement its just fact, bots ruin games and eventually they fall to dust
botter dont make pump up villages their is an item in game call MAster of Lotter it pump the villages up and you boosted the villages with 35 crowns i believe it is. that isnt botting nor cheating.

i think the only thing your right about is @Ldavinci123 being a troll mate. you want to learn the game? are you new at it. keep in touch and join a sever we will teach you.

Also who is the player doing this? 90 PERcent theyre PRolly trash

Last edited:
>getting dunked on on ur frontline

>logged on the forums mad

>complaining about enemy tribe cheating

>one of the few actual good players in ur tribe disagrees with u and takes the enemy's side

>reeeeeeee i quit waaaahh game suck

checks out!

okay but pan told me that you guys did admit to scripting so not really sure what you're on about, literally cheating because you can and then get on forums and act like a white knight lol. Bro I dont even care I was just poking at you lmao, have fun eating inactive accounts. Nobody cares if we are losing or not