• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Who would like to see a level playing ground?

DeletedUser5022

So if Inno aren't going to do anything about people cheating and using bots, maybe everyone should have access to them to ensure this game is fair.
Thoughts?

DeletedUser1431

communist resources: everybody gets a daily allotment of resources and you can get no more

DeletedUser4944

Are people cheating and using bots in this game? Thats new
Inno doesn't do anything about it? Wow that's an even bigger suprise

DeletedUser2635

Are people cheating and using bots in this game? Thats new
Inno doesn't do anything about it? Wow that's an even bigger suprise
I like those sarcastic remarks. There are some farm bots easily accessible to any who want to use them.

DeletedUser5260

The biggest problem for me is getting anywhere in the game. Every time I restart I am surrounded by gang-tribes with cities 3000+ and as soon as I hit 700 or so points I get invaded by several of these massive cities all at the same time. I tried joining tribes but the ones that have opening are weak and disorganized. I see no way for a new player to get anywhere in such an old game with established tribes who give no one a chance. Maybe if I was unemployed and had 24/7 to play, for me this seems like a flaw in game design. I like the game a lot but after restarting several times I am not sure I want to invest any more time.

The biggest problem for me is getting anywhere in the game. Every time I restart I am surrounded by gang-tribes with cities 3000+ and as soon as I hit 700 or so points I get invaded by several of these massive cities all at the same time. I tried joining tribes but the ones that have opening are weak and disorganized. I see no way for a new player to get anywhere in such an old game with established tribes who give no one a chance. Maybe if I was unemployed and had 24/7 to play, for me this seems like a flaw in game design. I like the game a lot but after restarting several times I am not sure I want to invest any more time.
You should join newer worlds if you are needing to restart so often. There is less older tribes gangbanging the younger the server is.

You've answerd your own question it seems.... if you wanna survive... you need too be active ALOT.... know how too snipe trains and defend with correct troop types ... know all modifiers such as faith wall morale too increase chances of defeating nukes....

Being part of a tribe with local players who are active and help each other defend... and having active capable coops is essential if you are regularly under attack....

Otherwise you'll find it very very tough