• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Who will win?

DeletedUser3571

So let's see if we can nut out some truths in this world and have the major tribes step up to the plate.
At the moment we have 3 mass recruiters in DRG, ORG and LEO all allied and rumour has it sister tribes lol
ROK working with DRG I believe was as ally but now as a strong NAP?
TGC is DEAD, GLD moving from the core.
Up and coming appear to be quality tribes are RCN and H-B could play a part in this world.
And then of course there is CRU the only tribe taking on the mass recruiting alliance.

A world of huge distrust, propaganda and even dare I say it LIES....

Would love to see some of the top tribe leaders step up and discuss it here in the forum....Don't be afraid.
I am taking the biggest risk of all by posting here and putting CRU out there more!!
Hard

DeletedUser3571

Top 5 tribes:
ROK
CRU
ORG
RCN
DRG-IF they continue to get their way and left alone by the other tribes, merge more tribes in.
No particular order

DeletedUser2979

I know of at least 2 other tribes fighting DRG at the moment
CRU are not the only tribe :p

DeletedUser2733

Top quality post tbh.

Ranking RCN as a top 5 tribe but not LEO I have had members in there and their reports on the state of the tribe were less than great but I am sure you don't care for facts either way,we have been taking your members and your villas, watching you slide down the rankings and losing 5 members the last few days since DRG joined in, with 4 or 5 messaging asking LEO to let them in, and I haven't even asked ORG or DRG how many are trying to defect to them.

And while I appriciate you have to take your frustration out on here, as you are incapable of doing it in game whilst being rimmed, it is ultimately a dull attempt to try and seize a victory somewhere because you can't seem to get any where it counts lol, A+ for effort though ay?, I am sure I will see much more of you in these forums once you are gone from the realm, only place you think you have some power huehue.

Regardless of your reply one thing I can be certain of 100%, CRU will not be the ones to win this world, talking about propoganda distrust and lies, whilst peddling propoganda and lies on the forums trying to sow distrust, strong logic.

DeletedUser2733

Hoping to have that changing soon! By all means, entice your enemies to come here by making elaborate messages aimed at them, a bit of P&P (Politics and Propaganda) can go a long way! Always fun to read too!

From the horses mouth of your fellow mods regarding the realm, seems even this idea of yours wasn't original, can't seem to do anything for yourself can you haha!.

DeletedUser2733

The tides have shifted like hell since you were last here hardway, Tribal hugs has ended on the realm at last lol.