• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

who is the worst poster on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser894

Shekel is this all you, is just insult people on the forums?
You joined at February 14th 2015,
302 messages,
78 Likes,
God knows how many people you insult to get likes out of other people you intention seeking media replicate.

Shekel wanna explain why you talk about members behind the tribes back, you know what i'm talking about,
if you wanna keep going down this road then i'll dig more information about you. Feel free to just attack me on tribal wars 2. The actual game,
not a theoretic forum posting page where you just insult people in pride with free Will. With no one holding you back.

Then you insult people's age hahaha, lmao. Because you have nothing better in the late age to do but to insult people lol.

DeletedUser894

oh god guys, just found out he quit the map yesterday, and he's still arguing at people LOL, NOTHING STOPS HIM LORD HELP US MERCY UPON THIS MAN LOL HAHAHA.

3821854.jpg

DeletedUser1594

I love how you start off those stupid threads about you being back, like anyone cares that you are back. You crapped up the forums in a day go back to /b/

DeletedUser894

I love how you start off those stupid threads about you being back, like anyone cares that you are back. You crapped up the forums in a day go back to /b/
Omg shekel... just stop embarrassing yourself. Please jesssus, you're now gonna argue at people who just joined the forums?
If you're going to leave the game, then leave the damn forums. Only goons would want to keep your body's essence for that 1 quarter to actually care to touch your decapitated pieces for a moral booster hahahahaha :D.

neither is tribal wars 2 a 4chan a supported world wide website to support 140 TB everyday you goon lol oh god we're probably on /gif/ according to you rofl.

/b/ consists of CP / NUDE / G*Y / SHEMALE / FURRY / TROLLS / INC**T.
Why're you now trying to tell people on tribal wars 2 to go back to an ... apparently a very illegal ponorgraphic site.
That's just disgusting, and a staff member needs to sort you out.

DeletedUser2122

I think this thread has run its course,*sigh*
OT or not you're not supposed to insult each other,if you're doing it for fun,fine. But this is more like provoking each other to break forum rules,no more threads like that please!
If you're going to start a thread to insult some on purpose just don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.