• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Who is gonna join?

Anyone of importance gonna be joining this one?

Not gonna bother if it isn't well populated, which I guess it won't be.

Wish the game would drop more domination/relocation worlds rather than 1 every 2-3 months. VP is usually trash

DeletedUser4698

should start on Daulatabad, there wil be 1 dom at the time.. so better get your ass in there! playing vp sucks indeed

With game would drop more domination/relocation worlds rather than 1 every 2-3 months. VP is usually trash
VP is more profitable for Inno. More noob friendly, lets monkeys enter the top10 with no qualification to do so, and people tend to buy more stuff to expand into more provinces and have 1 village in each :DDDD

I pass :D

VP is more profitable for Inno. More noob friendly, lets monkeys enter the top10 with no qualification to do so, and people tend to buy more stuff to expand into more provinces and have 1 village in each :DDDD

I pass :D

Oh yeah I get the fact that VP worlds are a cash cow but you could simply play it like a dom world until the final clean up in the final weeks/months of the world. After all rank is basically worth nothing anyway.

Which world are you playing on anyway Jhin? I haven't seen you around since W54 or something like that

Oh yeah I get the fact that VP worlds are a cash cow but you could simply play it like a dom world until the final clean up in the final weeks/months of the world. After all rank is basically worth nothing anyway.

Which world are you playing on anyway Jhin? I haven't seen you around since W54 or something like that
I'm on 52 started about a month ago, rank 4 now but im getting bored because the competition is trash