• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

White Company

• Thread starter DeletedUser4702
  • Start date

DeletedUser4702

In tune with what has been said in another thread about tribe size, I'd like to advertise here that the White Company (=W=) will be an elite tribe which has no intentions of having more than 40 members - perhaps 60 in the later game.

Diplomacy will be strictly limited since this is a war game and not cuddle-your-neighbor sim city. Peace is boring after all.

Recruitment will be by application/invitation only. Priority given to those with experience and commitment to being active.

The White Company will not be striving for a top point-based tribal ranking. It will however be hunting those bashpoints.

Sound good? Leave a comment below stating why and secure yourself an invitation.

DeletedUser1104

giphy.gif

DeletedUser4702

Nah that name aint right... o_O

I was expecting this kind of reaction, so let me give you a history lesson:

The White Company was a 14th-century Italian Mercenary Company, led from its arrival in Italy in 1361 to 1365 by the German Albert Sterz and later by the Englishman John Hawkwood. Although the White Company is the name by which it is popularly known, it was initially called the Great Company of English and Germans and would later often be referred to as the English Company.

Despite it being commonly referred to as the English Company, personnel were drawn from a wide range of nationalities, reflecting the international nature of Italian mercenary warfare in the 14th. century, including at various times Germans, Italians and Hungarians.

Therefore the White Company was, in fact, a multinational brotherhood where soldiers of varying cultures, backgrounds and skin colour fought alongside one another. It was neither a group of 'white' men, nor racist.

DeletedUser4707

what about tribe recruitment? does this count as a application?