• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe will get bored last?

DeletedUser

This is how the server will end. A handful of players left on each side just trying to out-wait each other. No big war, no doublecrossing, no strategy.....just the tribe with a sadder life than the next.

Seriously, how many players were actually rimmed? The twstats info for each tribe is littered with inactive player carcasses kicked out once their bones were picked clean by scavengers. They weren't conquered, there was no battle, they were defeated by boredom.

Ultimately a tribe will win when a few players will be beaten by slightly more than a few players in the other tribe in one final battle. Then, tired and bruised, they pick themselves up from the blood stained arena floor, raise their arms to the sky celebrate with a 50,000 person crowd eager to see the end result and .... (crickets).

All 49,994 other players/spectators are gone. They've moved on with their lives and couldn't care less how the world played out. Long ago bored, they've moved on to the next time sync and have long forgotten the time spent watching time slow down when playing Tribalwars. The only thing they remember was that the only thing keeping them playing so long was the time already spent playing. They didn't want to quit or else all that time would simply be a waste. Ultimately, they all gave in having learned one thing...

No way in hell will I play that game again...

DeletedUser2785

This is how the server will end. A handful of players left on each side just trying to out-wait each other. No big war, no doublecrossing, no strategy.....just the tribe with a sadder life than the next.

Seriously, how many players were actually rimmed? The twstats info for each tribe is littered with inactive player carcasses kicked out once their bones were picked clean by scavengers. They weren't conquered, there was no battle, they were defeated by boredom.

Ultimately a tribe will win when a few players will be beaten by slightly more than a few players in the other tribe in one final battle. Then, tired and bruised, they pick themselves up from the blood stained arena floor, raise their arms to the sky celebrate with a 50,000 person crowd eager to see the end result and .... (crickets).

All 49,994 other players/spectators are gone. They've moved on with their lives and couldn't care less how the world played out. Long ago bored, they've moved on to the next time sync and have long forgotten the time spent watching time slow down when playing Tribalwars. The only thing they remember was that the only thing keeping them playing so long was the time already spent playing. They didn't want to quit or else all that time would simply be a waste. Ultimately, they all gave in having learned one thing...

No way in hell will I play that game again...
I guess All the active players get inside in one tribe and they like the way they are now being chicken hiding under hood.

DeletedUser

my point is if you're saying how boring it is, then just quit, leave, and don't come back. Some of us enjoy playing this game. If you think this world is gonna end without giant war, there's been a giant war going on for the last 8 months.

DeletedUser

I guess All the active players get inside in one tribe and they like the way they are now being chicken hiding under hood.

That is how world 3 ended. Everyone got sick of playing so they all joined one big tribe and achieved the 80% endgame.

DeletedUser

my point is if you're saying how boring it is, then just quit, leave, and don't come back. Some of us enjoy playing this game. If you think this world is gonna end without giant war, there's been a giant war going on for the last 8 months.
There is warring but there hasn't really been a giant war yet. At least not compared to TW1. I sent out 20 attacks the other day and I won assaulter of the day....what?!?!

I bet out of every 100 nobled villages, only 5-7 are actively defended. The rest are from internal cleaning up of inactives or from floaters quitting after trying to play simvillage and losing a village or two. I personally had this happen a lot. The last 4 people I attacked put up a small fight but once I took a village or two, they just left. They didn't even suicide their troops.

That is how world 3 ended. Everyone got sick of playing so they all joined one big tribe and achieved the 80% endgame.

Actually i bet thats how this world will end. Whichever 2 tribes want to win they will merge and tribe 3 is screwed cause the balance is no longer in existence. EN3 ended this way yes but the 3rd tribe with good play had a chance but got beat down and outlasted with players quitting (because they started to see they couldnt win without us having a mass quitting going on). Just like in wars if ur tribe starts to lose ur members start setting themselves up to jump ship whether by spying or just jumping to the winning side.

In TW1 i used this all the time with the graphs it provided in the war screen to prove i was winning and people start jumping off the sinking ships.

I am just waiting for 2 to end the same way 3 did someone will merge or quit and then the 3rd tribe is effed

DeletedUser2503

What other Bastille have you guys been watching??? I'm with sushiman on this one. There has been a war going on between HNE and Kings for a couple weeks right now, and IDK about you guys, but being on the frontline of this thing definitely isn't boring. Kings and HNE are DEFINITELY not considering a merge; we all want to win, and we want to win it right. I cannot speak for HNE, but us Kings are NOT considering merges from HNE or TW.. I know that World 3 ended with the mathematical win, with the 3rd tribe being screwed over as the top 2 tribe leaders had no issue taking the easy way out. I believe I can speak for -K-, HNE, and TW. on this one. We are not going out easily. There will be a war, and the best tribe will come out on top.

DeletedUser2503

Have you seen our tribe skills level? :p

IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP!!!! :)
AND FAST!!! :p

DeletedUser2503

To add on to this post, I conclude that there are players that will just sit on the backlines and do diddly-squat for their teammates. I REALLY do not like those players. Those are the players that say the game is boring. Me? Oh, just ask former AoW players, like Sestare Invicta and Darth Vladimir, about how they had me down to 50,000 points, and then I fought back, and won. I've been on the frontlines most of my time in this game. The only exception is when I was in S-N. :p? Yep. Frontline. TWA? Most DEFINITELY frontline. -K-? Ummm.... YEAH! This game is most certainly not boring and it is most certainly a game I will continue to play until the endgame. See y'all there.