• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

When to Begin?

DeletedUser1775

When a new world commences, when is a good time to start? Immediately, after a few days, after a week? Are there any advantages in starting at the beginning or after a short time?

DeletedUser486

I always find it best to start a few weeks in, competition is less harsh than a core start, however the other side to that coin is you are playing catch up to players who have started before you, in harsher circumstances and survived. I would always advise newer players to start a few weeks in to avoid the core.

DeletedUser1675

I agree with yato, a week would be a good amount of time to wait before starting if you don't plan on being logged on several hours a day for the coming months. Sure you will be playing catchup, but only toward the highscores and if you want to stick around to the end those really don't matter in the beginning :)

DeletedUser1594

To give you some perspective. En3 started october 10th or 12th and i joined on the 26th. Im currently ranked 10th with 200 villages and almost 1.9 million pts. That amount of time put me around the middle of SW near equal distance to the core and to the end of the rim. Players overtime will give up which will allow you to grow if you want too. I would tend to believe the core is going to require a lot of time and dedication to maintain

DeletedUser1775

Thanks everyone for your responses. All were helpful.