• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wheel Boosters (new items)

Recently Inno added new items to their Wheel Gwen events

Forced loyalty
Provs based Troop Cache's
And
W House space based Resource Cache's

And these, especially the Troops booster are extremely, potentially powerful items to have in inventory.
And do bring A New Edge to the game... for example using A troops booster in an empty B. Harvest L30 farm can yield EG 2700archers out of nowhere...

What a bargain right?

My question is As of yet I've seen only the Green ( local ) boosters ie boosters for one vil res, Troops and the loyalty bump

I haven't seen any Gold ( Global ) boosters as of yet

Increasing loyalty in all vills or adding 10% troops kind in all vills to then relocate to make nukes or vills worth of def may indeed be incredibly overpowering....
But I'm very curious to see how it works en mass with many players activating these boosters as and when it's applicable, my curiosity is spiked!

So can we please have some confirmation @inno ...

@Tokano

If these Gold boosters will soon be up for grabs in Gwen events etc. or if they will remain and are to be extremely rare items or so on!

Cheers!
TMS

I would also encourage the idea of new troops types

Perhaps even units that can defend and attack equally well? A New concept ...

The game always needs fresh ideas to keep it interesting and not become stale

What's next, crown purchase boosters? Middle slot can be +10% crowns on your next purchase with a 20% discount???

-10% travel speed on nukes from a village?

embargo a village from trading resources or minting coins?

??XDDD?

@innogames you can do it bro, you're welcome for the ideas please quote me with respect in the implementation patch thanks

DeletedUser5506

I always thought they could have added in a mercenary camp similar to the Hall of orders that unlocks at a high barracks or headquarters level.
For example, one of the late game troops could be Mongolian horse archers, which are exactly like mounted archers but with a 1000% attack strength increase.

They also cost crowns to recruit* :)

@Tokano
If these Gold boosters will soon be up for grabs in Gwen events etc. or if they will remain and are to be extremely rare items or so on!
Sorry it took so long to reply to this, I straight up never got the alert that you pinged me.

This is actually a good question and one that I don't know the answer to. I'll definitely try to find out and let you guys know.