• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What Time?

DeletedUser1914

Okkkk so it is currently 3:13PM 21/01/2016 EAST (EastAustralianStandardTime) and Poenari still isnt over...What timezone does the world open on /in?

DeletedUser2369

Most things are done in GMT + 2 , for example the daily awards are dished out at 2am GMT.
As darteye said, they are a german company, though they are GMT + 1 I believe.

DeletedUser1914

Thnxs guys the world should be opening soon then as its just under 8 gmt+2 and just under 7 on gmt+1

DeletedUser3197

The Co-community guy told me last night and the conversion to my time, means that it should be between 1 hour and 4 hours from the timestamp of this mail

DeletedUser1914

Thnxs guys and girls.May the best tribe win After one day Ima make a opinions thread regarding the likely shaky top 10.

DeletedUser3206

Okay, was looking for an answer to my question, but i don't think any of them answered it, i'm new to this game, looking to start on this new server and i live in england, anyone know what time (in my timezone) it will be open?

DeletedUser1914

Okay, was looking for an answer to my question, but i don't think any of them answered it, i'm new to this game, looking to start on this new server and i live in england, anyone know what time (in my timezone) it will be open?
According to my tribe on leeds we think it will open in oh 6 minutes from now