• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What Player Are You?

DeletedUser2615

I love games. Played most of them. RPG, FPS, Strategy. Board and computer. Like right now I enjoy warlords battlecry III. But I like to play it on normal difficulty. It is a game I like to just cruise on. GTA I would play through on normal and then play it through again on the hard. Tribal wars I play more on the medium to hard settings. What about you?

If you want to play TW on an easy setting then just crown hard. Not my thing but even doing it once would be fun. To get a great head start over everyone else in the area and then it is easy to keep that advantage because you are just soo much larger. Maybe a moderate amount of crowning and you have set Tribal Wars at medium difficulty level for yourself. Nice. No crowning and congratz, you are playing on the hardest setting. Personally I dont mind paying $20 a month. Sort of like a Netflix subscription. It is a great game and I am willing to pay a reasonable amount. Most goes into tribe level.

For those that cheat. Well that is easy settings as well. You might as well go play a single player game. You are obviously not interested in a real challenge.

And for those that play this game on the easy setting and then boast about how good you are and how shit other players are. Well you are just delusional.

DeletedUser4110

Another way to play om easy is simply to join the biggest tribe and get carried all world. Hey VIP, you got room for me?

Everyone boast about how good they are ... cheaters think they are the real shit ... most heavy crowners think their skills only is what put them above the rest ... mrt talk shit to the rest and think they are better just because they are bullying/ganging on much smaller players ... even free hardworking players who keep getting their asses kicked look down on people who rimmed them just because they played the game on "harder" sitting ...
the truth is much simpler ... regardless of what kind of player you are ... i'm the real deal and the rest of you are shit and no one can change that ...

DeletedUser4110

The truth hurts :-(
Assuming you think of EN43? Was a complicated situation to be fair, but cant claim to have taken the hard way there - thats for sure.

The second INNO games actually implements a way to stop scripters/bots/cheaters, we will see who truly is skilled. (It took over 200 reports in world en6 to get 1! player banned) Until that day comes, those who use 3rd party applications/programs will continue their rampant EGO boosting rants. Once that day comes, the veterans will beat the brakes off their asses and send them to the Great Paladin in the sky. You know who you are, you are not slick, your pockets makes INNO turn a blind eye. Shameful.

DeletedUser4358

so who's the shamefull one then, the scripters that pay for the game you obviously still enjoy even though you've played for so long and know they wont get banned?

Or innogames that takes money and does nothing with the game except making up some new gwen stuff to get more money every month?

Or the player that has played for so long and knows theres alot wrong with the game yet still plays

DeletedUser5351

scripts ? what are those :O
This is one script. Not sure how to get multiple
1598275577368.png

DeletedUser3087

so who's the shamefull one then, the scripters that pay for the game you obviously still enjoy even though you've played for so long and know they wont get banned?

Or innogames that takes money and does nothing with the game except making up some new gwen stuff to get more money every month?

Or the player that has played for so long and knows theres alot wrong with the game yet still plays

OR the guy that hangs around on the forums, still commenting having played years ago... ;)