• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What Player Are You?

4ct401.jpg

you can restart, you're good at that

May I remind you that you did not attack me a single time before I restarted?

I didn't feel like playing next to someone that crowns a nuke and hundreds of catapults within the first 5 days of the world.

Take your ill-gotten ego and flush it down the toilet like the rest of the shit you spew.

I am going to stick up for him here.
He was in SW, his tribe mates all in NE and he was surrounded by 4 or 5 other players in same tribe.
He couldn't build nuke and enough defence in 2 villas so he built nuke and cats and stopped his opponents from growing by clearing and catting. He also knew Gwen was going to turn up with free nobles so he did it quick.
No one wants to be next to a player that can do this so i can see why Ncookie moved, it was the sensible thing to do - but i can't fault Red's strategy because he was on his own against 4 or 5 players. His growth would have been stunted if he had decided to fight using 'traditional' methods and he would not have survived there long term.

The other stuff is just him trolling cos that's what he likes doing and he does it well

I am going to stick up for him here.
He was in SW, his tribe mates all in NE and he was surrounded by 4 or 5 other players in same tribe.
He couldn't build nuke and enough defence in 2 villas so he built nuke and cats and stopped his opponents from growing by clearing and catting. He also knew Gwen was going to turn up with free nobles so he did it quick.
No one wants to be next to a player that can do this so i can see why Ncookie moved, it was the sensible thing to do - but i can't fault Red's strategy because he was on his own against 4 or 5 players. His growth would have been stunted if he had decided to fight using 'traditional' methods and he would not have survived there long term.

The other stuff is just him trolling cos that's what he likes doing and he does it well

I understand the strategic element to it, but you know how catting, sabotaging, etc is looked down upon. If it came down to it and he started investing on raising his barracks level, maybe get some catapults later on to try and hold after being put in a bad position I'd even understand.

But I cannot in good faith imply that on the 5th day of the server someone spending crowns to insta-level their barracks, spending crowns to insta-build hundreds of catapults and spending crowns to insta-build a full nuke is a 'sensible thing to do'.

Strategic planning and spending thousands of crowns to outscale anyone in the first week are two entirely different things.

DeletedUser4358

I understand the strategic element to it, but you know how catting, sabotaging, etc is looked down upon. If it came down to it and he started investing on raising his barracks level, maybe get some catapults later on to try and hold after being put in a bad position I'd even understand.

But I cannot in good faith imply that on the 5th day of the server someone spending crowns to insta-level their barracks, spending crowns to insta-build hundreds of catapults and spending crowns to insta-build a full nuke is a 'sensible thing to do'.

Strategic planning and spending thousands of crowns to outscale anyone in the first week are two entirely different things.

There's the difference, I couldn't care less what people think of me, Ill play under a different name next world anyway.

PS: If someone has 700 MA (which honestly isnt even that much, normally ill have around 1300 when BP ends) and you NEVER scout that person even if you have him surrounded with 6 players, that player is smart enough to actually scout you and see you are all massing archers, what do you think will happen?
He will start making axes to easily wipe you...

PPS: 1 Village is 700 axes per day, i think I bought 3 legendary axe deals.... lmao

The only thousands of crowns I used were put into a tribe

PPPS: I don't like catting aswell, but I don't like people not restarting after getting wiped more.

PPPPS: You should fight stingray and see how one can throw money down the drain :D
>25 loyalty on village
>3 deceivers sent all nobles home
>4 hours later 4 more deceivers sent all nobles home

literally sent 100 deceivers for nothing

May I remind you that you did not attack me a single time before I restarted?

I didn't feel like playing next to someone that crowns a nuke and hundreds of catapults within the first 5 days of the world.

Take your ill-gotten ego and flush it down the toilet like the rest of the shit you spew.
>kills all the defense there is in the province in one go
>everyone restarts

true, i did not attack YOU specificly, i did attack your troops

PS: the catapults literally cost me about 400 crowns....

The fact you lie about the events that took place show that you are ashamed of them.

He will start making axes to easily wipe you...

PPS: 1 Village is 700 axes per day, i think I bought 3 legendary axe deals.... lmao

I'm unsure why you think we did not spy you, but anyhow - within 3 hours you had more than 3000 axes. "Start making axes" is not the issue. If you had started making axes, we'd start making swords. You crowned those axes and think you're smart for 'outplaying' us. And when that worked? You crowned 3000 more the next day.

The only thousands of crowns I used were put into a tribe

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

EDIT: Remember when you also lied about asking for tribe support? That was a bit cringe.

Very true. We wouldn't even know to make fun of edvin or chunks if it weren't for this game. It truly brings peace to the world.

yeah ... i can obviously see that ...
the thing is i wasn't talking about what people can do/are doing ... it was more about what they should/shouldn't do ...regarding cookies
i get that sugar is one hell of drug but each has his own standards/boundaries ... hey, at least it's nice to see some people are enjoying their cookies ...

Cookie wanted to enjoy the game and that was looking highly unlikely as he was surrounded by predatory players. So we decided to help him out because we are nice like that :)
Sometimes it is good to remember that we play this game for fun, and beating up on the little guy is not fun. Sometimes its nice to give a player a chance.
Obviously all decisions can't be made that way, most of the time its a dog eat dog world, but sometimes it feels like the right thing to do
and this was one of those occasions.

DeletedUser4358

The fact you lie about the events that took place show that you are ashamed of them.

I'm unsure why you think we did not spy you, but anyhow - within 3 hours you had more than 3000 axes. "Start making axes" is not the issue. If you had started making axes, we'd start making swords. You crowned those axes and think you're smart for 'outplaying' us. And when that worked? You crowned 3000 more the next day.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

EDIT: Remember when you also lied about asking for tribe support? That was a bit cringe.

because i literally always have spies in my villages, I would get a message a spy has died. also, since i was catting you all constantly, where would I even get the resources to insta build 3k axes? it literally was 2 - 3 days of constant axe production, yes I also bought unit deals for it, but no way in hell was it 3 hours or even 1 day. I hadnt been farming then at all, since the troops were walking constantly.

I do think losing 6v1, making up stories about crowning 3k axes a day is more cringe.

my only issue would be with those using 3rd party systems to farm/send tight trains/snipe/backtime....aka all that stuff vet players pride themselves on being good at (though really its mainly activity at certain times then legit skill).

The game has changed alot since last i played it seems...either some really dedicated no lifers which i get as i use to be on the track when i didnt have a job etc back in the day that took all my time. Or people have made 3rd party programs/just the crowners remain....