• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

what merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4311
  • Start date

DeletedUser2847

To Coolnite: what an abject surrender . Tribes will now be able to merge unrestricted on top of your climbdown to Org . You listened!?? To what??? Certainly not anything sensible . Inno should not thank you for this because there is now no point spending money as tribes will go from world to world merging to win . No need for the people on the right side of this to spend , no point anyone else bothering. In fact no point playing any new worlds , which after this announcement I will not do. Mark my words this is the beginning of the end for this game as new players in particular will have lost before they start.
Problem is that the merging rule didnt fix it. Everybody that want to merge would do it before they reach 70%

DeletedUser430

To Coolnite: what an abject surrender . Tribes will now be able to merge unrestricted on top of your climbdown to Org . You listened!?? To what??? Certainly not anything sensible . Inno should not thank you for this because there is now no point spending money as tribes will go from world to world merging to win . No need for the people on the right side of this to spend , no point anyone else bothering. In fact no point playing any new worlds , which after this announcement I will not do. Mark my words this is the beginning of the end for this game as new players in particular will have lost before they start.
Geez tough crowd.

Problem is that the merging rule didnt fix it. Everybody that want to merge would do it before they reach 70%

You are 100% correct and I agree with you there. I have as you guys suggested as well asked for new worlds with different settings e.g. smaller tribes (which will help this a lot). I understand that you guys may not see the backend of everything that is done to answer your questions or assist with tribes that continue to do this however your suggestions are forwarded to the developers each week until I receive a answer.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2927

Smaller tribes would . Now Org will probably take this personally but this is the current world and we have done some of the same albeit trying to keep up before their final merge killed it.
This is the end game these rules create. There are maybe a couple of dozen big accounts being played hard to try to finish this . I won't speculate how many actual players these accounts belong to. Some of this may be worse than usual as some of them may have k
left after you told them they had lost. At least half of these have previously done very little except eat barbs inactives and easy targets. In addition they have some hangers on who have either joined late or just kept themselves hidden until it's 100 % safe. There are at most half that number still fighting but not really playing properly , just trying to make a nuisance of ourselves and provoke them into working harder than they should . I can pretty much guarantee that 90% of everyone is frustrated and wants this broken world to be over whether it's to quit or move on.
For my part I will wait for smaller tribes.

DeletedUser4241

I agree, smaller tribes will make a much needed difference.

^^ Same

I would add even: Tribes need to breakdown and reform and start from beginning again, but I am hardcore like that.

Oh and the CO_OP thing still needs attention.

I hate easy wins, they should be worked for.