• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What is worng with people?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2876
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2876

I have been playing this world since it opened and have this player keep saying I'm cheating when I not I had a kingdom that I know it was going to taken over by some named Blue so I restarted it and know they saying I cheating and I him what the hell if i get banned for this I will be pissed as I have paid a lot of money to build my kingdom to lost it to another player.. and they sand they reported me hell I report them false accusations I was having fun until this... they better not ban me for someone lying... or look out world... I will not be nice at all... and innogame will lost me from all there games and I have been a strong support for a very long time right form the west to his game... I'm not happy on bet...

In addition to that I restarted my game and tried to be near a tribe member but it didn't work right for some reason... so that is not making me happy nether...

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1717

sounds liek someone pee in his cereal or he just mad he had to restart because he was about to get nobled

DeletedUser2876

sounds liek someone pee in his cereal or he just mad he had to restart because he was about to get nobled
Not at all I now I would have been nobled that not the issue as I told him about the village before he even attacked me as I now I would loss anyway why fight when you going to loss to an much bigger and powerful tribe when I'm a small one and just starting it... the problem is due to the fact I just given it up to avoid the nobling some other player got mad and start to say I was cheating because and I was the person that I give the village using (multiple accounts) when I don't even know them, as their tribe is against the one that I given it up so your truly wrong!!

DeletedUser

Nah hes mad because he had two villages next to blue max that had no bash points meaning no fight one right above a village that blue max just conquered as his first in province. And was given a spy report showing blue max had hardly any troops in ghost 3 and was told Mr Mighty's sanctuary was wiped out. And that he probably didnt have to worry about blue max nobleing him for the fact they had to deal with me and without even putting up a fight ever since blue max did noble that village below him!! He went ahead and abandoned his alt vtiekme so he could easily take it with blue max using his proxies or android or other computer to have more than 1 account yes this image proves it possible

http://prntscr.com/99lvru

DeletedUser2876

what the hells wrong with you are still going on thinking I'm him what's wrong with you I'm NOT Blue Max give it a break and leave me along and stop spamming me in the game or know here, I NOT HIM you have a problem just because I given up My village to him to avoid the nobling not to mention the're the biggest tribe on the server with over 150+ members and if I would have attacked they would have crushed me... you think I him... you have a big problem please leave me alone..

DeletedUser

dude you saying you spent crowns and didnt even battle him once with close to no bash points before leaving this account for your other blue max account!!Even shows the lengths you will go why? When you were given a vote of confidence about mr mighty taking a big hit and that blue max would have to deal with a fight from me and possibly others. And even a spy report showing he had less than 300 troops in city below you why did you abandon that precious village? !!!YOU!! spent all those (crowns) on those villages without putting up a fight and considering you are a leader of a tribe and had like 5 or 6 FACT!! tribe mates near you to help defend you even made it look worse and more suspicious. 451/457 WAS HIS MAIN AND 455/454 and lizzyme and bishop and others were close enough to help him funny bizhop went barb today also!!

DeletedUser

his last tribe he was leader of that he changed the name 50 times of sarcasm was empire was freemason's before and something before that

DeletedUser2876

Can't someone just have fun its a game not the real deal... what I do with my crowns is my own business I by crowns to help innogames what I do with them its my own thing just because I give my kingdom up to an other player, it don't matter to me I now the money I spent was for a good reason and if it wasn't for us buying crowns you wouldn't have the game to play take that in... I like to build that's my thing and if you don't get that than I do not care... and I will say it again I'm not that person you keep thinking I am...

DeletedUser

you are the one who brought up the crowns in mail and on here and it only makes it look worse that 1 you are a tribe leader of empire with tribe mates all over who could defend you. Two that you hadnt been attacked by blue max at all three even were given spy reports from me in mail and told that mr mighty's sanctuary had lost all of its troops and resources, And abandon your towns after? i find it kind of funny after you got all this info that you fed your other account blue a new easy big barb to be conquered with your second!! Point being this is righteousslights among several other names i had issues with this blue max in the past on other servers and could tell he was cheating using multiple accounts!!

DeletedUser

he logged off forums go figure and had no answer for that it just doesnt add up in multiple ways and shoots blue max has been nobleing villages so fast it comes as no surprise and 2/3 on way of the soldier with 4 villages already and two more he just handed himself

DeletedUser

even had dubiousfellow and clownz right near you also your alt blue max and its tribe new has been playing under handed dirty tactics with a plotted and planned hit and run from ptp merging into then new and then also taking in refugee's who hit and run and breaking every nap you guys had so yeah

DeletedUser16

We do not take anyone's word for fact when it comes to investigating a rule breach, we have our methods where we can determine if the rules have been breached or not. This is not a place to discuss bans or accuse someone of breaching the rules, therefore I will close this topic.

All rule breach reports and/or ban appeals must be reported through the ticket system.

Status
Not open for further replies.