• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What happened to Yburg(EN25)?

DeletedUser4458

This is the first world I've seen so messed up?
First of all so many villages were created making it a mess for anyone starting late since all they have around them are level 51 player villages.
Now the new world has come out and loads of people have gone inactive since they think Yburg is doomed due to all the issues and ontop of all that there has been loads of drama and weird stuff going on with TAX being disbanded? They were the top tribe and I've heard everything from them to being banned and them being hacked..

What happened to yburg?
I am so tempted to just give up on Yburg and focus on the new world but then I think of all the time and effort I've put into starting late on this world and committing extra time just to catch up.

DeletedUser430

Plebmaster we appreciate your questions and as always feel free to contact support.

The only information we will give out at this time is please everyone read over the rules regarding the use of scripts as they are not allowed and in many cases can cause harm to your account if your account information gets into the wrong hands.

DeletedUser4386

So now that tax has its perks back can we expect compensation to all the members who have unfairly suffered in the last 24 hours?

DeletedUser4458

What happened to Yburg(EN25)?
After this post I would've thought the script would've been patched and not executable anymore atleast before you brought out a new world.
Spent hours on end trying to farm to play and just internal error after internal error since the scripter is making over 12,000 villages on the world.
Can we just take down this world until the script is preventable? :( Waste of time playing at this stage.

Thanks

DeletedUser694

why should players suffer just because some players cant play the game without cheating. I am sure the game mods will have the tools to find out who has used the said script (that is if it is true it was being used.
My account and the account of the members in my tribe have played this world fairly and I don't see why we should all be affected just for the few.
I know that of this world s shut down of a few players that will be looking elsewhere for a game to play.

DeletedUser4458

why should players suffer just because some players cant play the game without cheating. I am sure the game mods will have the tools to find out who has used the said script (that is if it is true it was being used.
My account and the account of the members in my tribe have played this world fairly and I don't see why we should all be affected just for the few.
I know that of this world s shut down of a few players that will be looking elsewhere for a game to play.
If your reply is in response to me then you're not understanding correctly. I didn't mean take the world down for good I mean bring it down for maintenance so that the scripter couldnt spam any more villages into the world but he moved onto the new world and created 21,000 villages all level 51. gg

DeletedUser694

Sorry about that I read it wrong, the way you have written it makes it look like you are asking for the server to be shut down. Many thanks for explaining what you meant.