What are you currently listening to

Discussion in 'To the Tavern: "The Jesters Delight"' started by Cuddles Assistant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Cuddles Assistant

Cuddles Assistant Nobleman

Would love to hear about everybody's taste in music,so hopefully everyone shares what they're currently listening to:)

im listening to;

2. Therapy?

Therapy? Guest

Can't stop listening to the new Amorphis album :D

metaliste likes this.
  3. EbillMebills

EbillMebills Spearman

Currently listening to:

Probably my favorite band to date and quite possibly my favorite album to boot!

Cuddles Assistant likes this.
  4. Darteye

Darteye Berserker

Currently hehe

Trenq and Cuddles Assistant like this.
  5. Therapy?

Therapy? Guest

Another one of my favorites... currently listening:

Trenq likes this.
  6. EbillMebills

EbillMebills Spearman

Well in the midst of all the commotion going on recently I thought it was time to take a bit of a respite and visit some of the less serious sections of the forum.
    Another one of my favorite bands. This time I am listening to Shinedown, struggled to pick a song in particular, but happened to be listening to this one when I thought of this thread so here it is.

I dare you by Shinedown

7. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

for all the enlightened saved in light or lost in darkness
    It hasnt always been this way i remember brighter days before the dark ones came stole my mind wrapped my soul in chains

8. metaliste

metaliste Spearman

9. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

WE ARE THE RISEN AND FALLEN ONES IN LIGHT AND DARKNESS WE ARE THE FALLING AND SHOOTING STARS HELD TO A HIGHER CALL WE ARE THE CRIMINALS AND KINGS THE ENLIGHTENED
    THIS LIGHT CAN SHINE SO BRIGHT THERE FADED TO THE NIGHT

( WE ARE LIVING FOR THE OTHER SIDE) WE ARE THE MOTIVATORS THE POSITIVE INSPIRATIONS INFLUENCES THE ROYALE RIGHTEOUS CROWN HOLDERS AND LOVERS IN THE LIGHT THE CHOSEN ONES

THEY GAVE UP THE RIGHTS TO BE ROYALE KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE RIGHTEOUS CHOSEN CROWN TO BE EVIL AND MAD IN A WICKED WORLD COVERED IN DARKNASS

FOR THE FALLEN LIGHTS BETRAYERS ALL LOVE NIGHT WICH IS DARKNESS AND IS BLACK AND EVIL AND WICKED WILD CRAZY INSANE STYLE THEY ARE ALL DOWN WITH THE DEVIL

SHE WILL NEVER BE A ROYALE SHE LEFT THE LOVE CLUB FOR THE WICKED CLUB OF DARKNESS

AS SHE SAYS THEIR IS SOMETHING ABOUT HANGING OUT WITH THE WICKED KIDS

MANY OF THEM ARE THE MAD WICKED INSANE CRAZY EVIL SOLD OUT SATANIC ONES AHHH AHHH AHHH!!!

THOSE WHO ARE FALLEN HAVE BROKEN HEARTS FALL FROM A BRIGHTER BETTER STRONGER DAY IN GODS LIGHT AND ARE IN DARKNESS WITH THE DEMONS AND DEVILS AND SATAN INSIDE IN A SEA OF SHADOWS

FIRST YOU MUST FIND GODS LIGHT IN MATURITY AND INNER GROWTH THROUGH POSITIVE THINKING THIS IS THE ENLIGHTENMENT BEFORE YOU CAN BE HOLY SAVED AND RIGHTEOUS OR THE LIVING WALKING EVIL WICKED MAD INSANE CRAZY DEAD

Cascading waves of change
    The future we think to be inconsequential,
    Can effect the future indefinitely
    Once you had the power to effect monumental change,
    Would you let fear consume?
    Or would you overcome?
    We sent a message into the past, a warning [?]
    We have that message [?]
    Though this story is not inevitable,
    And a society does evolve.
    We can change our fate,
    We can change our future,
    We can change the past.

THE CHOSEN SAVED LIGHTS OVERCOME FEAR AND HELL

THE WICKED ARE CONSUMED BY FEAR AND HATE AND EVIL IN DARKNESS BOTH HAVE WALKED IN THE LIGHT AND POWER OF GOD

ALL FALLEN LIGHTS ARE LIKE STARDUST FALLEN FROM A HIGH PLACE OF LOVE INSIDE AND THEY LOVE THAT SO CALLED BLIND STILL ASLEEP WICKED AWAKENING ITS JUST A WAKING DREAM HAHAHA NOT!!

GET READY FOLKS TRIBULATIONS COMES AND SO DOES JESUS SOON THE ANTI CHRIST IS HERE BABYLON IS THE VATICAN CATHOLIC CHURCH THAT ONE CITY RULING THE KINGDOMS OF MEN IN SECRET

THE ANTI CHRIST AND THE BABYLON WHORE

THAT APPOCALYPSE RADIOACTIVE EARA

THE INVITATION TO LIE TO YOURSELF AND FALL FROM GODS LIGHT AND BE WICKED IS A LIE LIKE THEM AND LIKE SATAN THE BATTLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING ANOTHER LIE CAUSE THIS SONG ISNT REALLY ABOUT THAT LOL AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER ANOTHER BEAUTIFULL FALSE HOPE AND LIE BY THESE WICKED ONES OF THE NEW AGE

Last edited by a staff member: Dec 10, 2015
  10. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

Don't Be Envious of Evil Men
    15Do not lie in wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; Do not destroy his resting place; 16For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again, But the wicked stumble in time of calamity.17Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles;…

FOR A RIGHTEOUS MAN WILL FALL GET BACK UP CHANGE GROW ABIDE BY GOD AND HIS COMMAND OBEY LOVE FOR REAL LIVE WITHOUT FEAR IN FULLFILLMENT PEACE AND A LIFE WITH THE LORD JESUS

A WICKED MAN LOVES HIS SIN TROUBLE CAUSING DEADLY WAYS DRAMA DESTRUCTION PAIN CHAOS AND CALAMITY AND LOVES THE DARKNESS AND EVIL THEY FOUND WHEN THEY FELL!!

Matthew 7:13-14New International Version (NIV)
    The Narrow and Wide Gates
    13 “Enter through the narrow gate.A)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23330A" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

FOR NARROW IAS THAT PATH OF INNER GROWTH SELF CONTROL MEDITATION CHANGE AND MATURITY IN GODS LIGHT TURNING NEGATIVES TO POSITIVES IN THE LIGHT LIKE A JEDI KIND OF MASTERS OF WORD AND THOUGHT AND FELLINGS SELF CONTROL IN THE MOMENT WITH PATIENCE AND DEEP RBEATHING TO CAST ALL ANXIETY DEPRESSION AND FEAR ASIDE

EVEN THE WICKED FOUND THIS PATH AND FELL FROM IT

Matthew 22New International Version (NIV)
    The Parable of the Wedding BanquetA)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23874A" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">
    22 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2 “The kingdom of heaven is likeB)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23875B" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent his servantsC)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23876C" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.

4 “Then he sent some more servantsD)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23877D" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’

5 “But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. 6 The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7 The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderersE)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23880E" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and burned their city.

8 “Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9 So go to the street cornersF)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23882F" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good,G)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23883G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friendH)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23885H" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">?’ The man was speechless.

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’I)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23886I" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">

14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

THE HIDDEN OUTSIDE OF THE PARABLE MEANING IS THE HIDDEN STORY AND MESSAGE IS

THAT THE WICKED WERE INVITED AND CALLED AND TOSSED TO DARKNESS OR FELL AND THE CHOSEN ARE THE LIGHTS WHO ARE SAVED AND BECOME RIGHTEOUS CHANGE AND ARE GODS REAL FEW VERY FEW IN NUMBER CHILDREN AND SAVED

11. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

FOR THE PATH OF THE DARKSIDE IS THROUGH THE PATH OF LIGHT LIKE A JEDI WITH GREAT SELF CONTROL POWER STRENGHT AND LOVE IN GODS POWER FROM INNER GROWTH AND A FALLING AWAY FROM THAT POWER FOR LIVING TO MADNESS AND DARKNESS WHEN TURNING BACK TO SIN AND THERE OLD WAYS LIKE THE PROVERBS SAYING A DOG BACK TO VOMIT IN GODS WORD

THIS WICKED MAN BABYLON LOVER KNOWS HES THAT DOG IN GODS WORD HES SICK MENTALLY ILL

THIS MAN KNOWS HES THAT WICKED DOG WHO HEARD AND SOLD HIS SOUL TO SATAN AND SAW THE RAVEN OR CROW OR BLACKBIRD IN DARKNESS AND ALSO SAW THE BLACK DEMON EYES HE SEEN TOO

THEY ARE ALL THE WICKED IN GODS WORD BETRAYERS LIARS AND MAD INSANE CRAZY MENTALLY ILL DEMONIC SATANIC POSSESSED EVIL CORRUPTED SOULS IN BLACK AND NIGHT WITH THE SHADOWS
    WHO YOU TRYIN TO GET CRAZY WITH ESSAY DONT YOU KNOW IM LOCO KICK IT WICKED STYLE

12. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

ALL LOVE DEATH BEING BURIED ALIVE LIVING DEAD AND BEING EVIL THEY COME TO PEAL AWAY YOUR MIND SO YOU CAN SEE THE DARKNESS LIKE SAID IN THIS SONG HE WILL GLADY TAKE YOUR SOULS
    THEY ARE PYSCHO LUNTIC'S CRUSHING YOU WITH HANDS OF FATE

TAKE THE TIME JUST TO LISTEN WHEN THE EVIL VOICES CREAMING ARE MUCH TOO LOUD TAKE A LOOK IN THE DISTANCE TRY AND SEE IT ALL CHANCES ARE THAT YOU MIGHT FIND THAT WE SHARE A COMMON DISCOMFORT NOW VACANT HOPE TO TAKE!!

DEAD I AM THE ONE HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY CONSUMED BY THAT FEAR AND JEALOUSY

AS DRE SINGS AND AS US LIGHTS OR FALLEN ONES ALL KNOW ONLY MAD NUGGA'S RECGONIZE GAME AND GIVE HIM RESPECT SO HE COLLECT THAT FAT CHECK EHS THE LIVING DEAD BLACKULA GOING FOR YOUR NECK WITH SATAN WHO HE SOLD HIS SOUL TOO

OZZY OSBOURNE THEY ALL DO THE ZOMBIE STOMP WITH THE VOICES IN THEIR HEADS HAHA THE EVIL VOICES

(RIHIANNA )FOR THIS IS HER TALE OF FALLING TO DARKNESS AND INSANITY AND MADNESS AND ISAIAH IN GODS WORD SAYS WOOAH TO THE WICKED WHO CALL DARKNESS LIGHT THATS EVIL AND WRONG BUT IT WAS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THEY CAME AND TOOK HER SOUL THAT DISTURBIA MADNESS

FOR THEY ARE BOTH SELL OUTS AND FRIENDS WITH SATAN AND THE DEMONS RIHIANNA AND EMINEM
    https://youtu.be/EHkozMIXZ8w

METTILLICA FOR THEY ALL EXITED GODS LIGHT TO ENTER MADNESS DARKNESS INSANITY AND NIGHT AND SOLD OUT TO SATAN AND LOVE THE BEAST AND OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND TO NEVER GROW OBEY ABIDE OR CHANGE IN GODS LIGHT LIKE PETER PAN THEY ARE THE LOST TO GOD DEAD INSIDE BOYS AND GIRLS
    https://youtu.be/WTth7Ti_aGE

MEGADEATH THEY ARE THE LOVES OF DEATH CHAAS DESTRUCTION AS WRITTEN IN GODS WORD THE PIED PIPPERS OF DARKNESS AND EVIL BRAIN WASHING YOU ALL ( THE ILLUMINATTI MASONS AND BILDER BURG AND TEMPLARS AND DRAGONS NEST AND JESUITS
    https://youtu.be/K5jvUXij7nU

AS THE DARK PIED PIPPER LED ZEPPLIN SANG WE ALL KNOW EMTAPHORS ARE REAL AND SOMETIMES WORDS HAVE MORE THAN 1 MEANING IT IS QUEIT OFTEN AND FREQUENT IN EVIL MUSIC THAT HIDDEN STORIES AND MESSAGES ARE TOLD IN THESE KIND OF WORDS FOR US WHO UNDERSTAND LIKE ME ALSO IN MOVIES AND TV SHOWS THESE SECRET HIDDEN WORDS WITH MROE THAN 1 MEANING ARE REAL https://youtu.be/oW_7XBrDBAA
    https://youtu.be/oW_7XBrDBAA

13. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

THEY ARE ALL CRAZY HEARD AND SAW EVIL FOR REAL

https://youtu.be/HoRkntoHkIE

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSE YOU WILL HEARD MICHEAL SAY (YOUR ILL) TO HER WALKING TOGETHER THIS IS HIDDEN CODE FOR THE FALLEN LIGHTS AND THIS SONG IS ALL ABOUT HEARING EVIL BEING INSANE AND BEING OVER COME BY EVIL VOICES DARKNESS AND FEAR AND THE DEAD
    MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER
    https://youtu.be/sOnqjkJTMaA

Last edited by a staff member: Dec 9, 2015
  14. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

ALL YOUR ACTORS AND SUPER HEROES ARE SYMBOLICALLY EVIL AND AGAINST GOD TOO WICKED COMICS TOLD BY WICKED MEN AND HIDDEN STORIES IN MOVIES THAT SHOW THEY ARE AGAINST THE HOLY LORD JESUS AND GOD ( WORDS AND MESSAGES ARE HIDDEN WITH WORDS THAT HAVE DEEPER MEANINGS AND EVEN WITHIN SOUNDS THEY MANIPULATE AND SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES AND WITH SYMBOLS LIKE WHITE OR BLACK BIRDS HOLY OR EVIL WITH DEEPER MEANINGS ) ONLY THE ENLIGHTENED LIGHTS OR WICKED CAN DECODE THE MESSAGES AND ITS ALMOST EVERY MOVIE OR SHOW OR SONG THESE DAYS HIDDING MESSAGES FOR THE MOST UNDERSTANDING WISE OR MOST WICKED

15. NoLove4u

NoLove4u Guest

( I WILL GIVE EXPLANATION OF THESE WORDS LYRICS YOU CAN FIND ONLINE FOR THIS SONG NOT ALL THE WORDS BUT WHAT I UNDERSTAND)

"It Has Begun"

Even a well-lit place can hide salvation ( THEY WERE ALL ENLIGHTENED ALSO AND ARE NOW WICKED AND SOLD OUT TO SATAN AND HIDE THE TRUTH BRAIN WASHING YOU ALL IN THESE DAYS)
    A map to a one-man maze that never sees the sun ( A DEAD END WHERE ONE DIES TO HATE AND FEAR INSIDE AND WITHOUT THE HOLY GOD DEAD IN A EVIL SOUL OF DARKNESS THE LIVING DEAD)
    Where the lost are the heroes (THEY ARE THE LOST THINKING THEY ARE HEROES AGAINST THE GOD THAT CREATED THEM THEY ARE VILLIANS AND BETRAYERS OF FULL OF EVERYTHING WRONG)
    And the thieves are left to drown (WELL THEY ARE THIEFS AND LIARS DROWNING IN MISERY AND FEAR AND HATE WITH SATAN WHO THEY WORSHIP)
    But everyone knows by now
    Fairy tales are not found
    They're written in the walls ( THE WALL THAT JESUS TORE DOWN FOR THOSE THAT ARE SAVED)

As we walk in a straight line ( MEANING THE NARROW ROAD OF LIGHT AND INNER GROWTH AND CHANGE THEY FOUND LIKE WE ALL HAVE US ENLIGHTENED ONES)
    Down in the dirt with a landslide approaching (THE FALL FROM LIGHT TO DARKNESS AND MADNESS IS A MESS FOR CROSS BEARER'S OF ADVASERIES)
    But nothing could ever stop us
    From stealing our own place in the sun ( BY SELLING THEIR SOULS TO SATAN THEY GET THERE DREAMS AND RICHES)
    We will face the odds against us
    And run into the fear we run from ( THEY LOVE ANXIETY FEAR ANGER AND HATE AND BEING KILLERS AND LIARS)

It has begun

Into the dark below ( THEY ARE IN DARKNESS MADNESS A DARK EVIL TWISTED MAD MIND)
    Evading shadows ( THEY DONT EVADE THE SHADOWS THEY LOVE THE SHADOW OF DEATH AND SATAN AND HIS DEMONS)
    Blind in a rabbit's hole ( LOL RABBITS HOLE WIDE SPREAD IN MOVIES AND SHOWS LIKE LUMINATE LUMINATION ILLUMINATI AND MASONS ARE IN SHWOS SAND MOVIES OR THE USE OF THE WORDS THE WICKED ARE MANY AND IN CONTROL FOR THE MOST PART)
    We fall beneath the earth ( THEY FELL FROM CLOUD NINE LIKE KATTY PERRY'S WIDE AWAKE SONG FROM GODS LIGHT INSIDE)
    And watch the shell come unraveled ( SHELL BEING THEM LIKE KORN COMING UNDONE)
    As the seed begins to rise
    Embracing its starlit fate as we wait in the night ( THEY WAIT IN DARKNESS THEY DONT ACCEPT THEIR FATE THEY HATE GOD CAUSE THEY COULDNT OBEY AND WERE SENT INTO DARKNESS)
    It's written in the walls

As we walk in a straight line
    Down in the dirt with a landslide approaching
    But nothing could ever stop us
    From stealing our own place in the sun
    We will face the odds against us
    And run into the fear we run from

16. gutsman

gutsman Nobleman

- current song i'm listening to
    The best band I've ever heard back when Mtv unplugged was a thing. Back before the channel went to crap :D

17. -Portia-

-Portia- Guest

18. -Portia-

-Portia- Guest

19. AIDZRegenslayer

AIDZRegenslayer Archer

Na, ya'll are so stoooopid.
    Ting tang git on me level fam.

20. -Portia-

-Portia- Guest

Rofl!!! Too funny....