• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WEW INNO DONE GOOFED

DeletedUser4686

so who wants a sugar daddy? I buy your tribe to level 43 no problemo. tbh i do have my standards

a) dont go above 90 members
b) dont start in center, join a few days late so you can make a strong base to grow from
c) no mass ally only max 1 and it need to be a very good pre made or no point.
d) no merge at end game, your ally and you make a big 1v1 the winner takes it all, massive brawl.

DeletedUser4702

so who wants a sugar daddy? I buy your tribe to level 43 no problemo. tbh i do have my standards

b) dont start in center, join a few days late so you can make a strong base to grow from
d) no merge at end game, your ally and you make a big 1v1 the winner takes it all, massive brawl.

Sounds good... I'd like you to consider joining me and the White Company

you have just been invited to CBA - Care Bears . We are experienced tw2 players and would love for you to join us.

DeletedUser4715

I thought that this was a challenge between the players of different servers, without taking into account the payment of crowns ... measure the ability of each server now is ridiculous, cheating? for that we have waited and organized the world? I thought that this was considered a challenge, not a joke ... I was disappointed
I hope that the system eliminates EVERYTHING cheat, have spent money or not, it is impossible the existence of these barbarians, not for time if not for the necessary resources ...
This world is not worth the challenge, thanks to the cheats

I thought that this was a challenge between the players of different servers, without taking into account the payment of crowns ... measure the ability of each server now is ridiculous, cheating? for that we have waited and organized the world? I thought that this was considered a challenge, not a joke ... I was disappointed
I hope that the system eliminates EVERYTHING cheat, have spent money or not, it is impossible the existence of these barbarians, not for time if not for the necessary resources ...
This world is not worth the challenge, thanks to the cheats
they arent crowned, they probably were test villages on this server but coolnite forgot to delete them

DeletedUser4686

they arent crowned, they probably were test villages on this server but coolnite forgot to delete them

Pls dont say that next time..the amount of drama that could be unleashed with popcorn

DeletedUser4696

@Coolnite7
Can we expect any solution about those 3 barbarian villages? At least for the 2 big 10.7k+ ones.
Would like to see it fixed before anybody manages to noble one or god forbid both of them.
Because that would warrant a direct stop of the server and right away on to the next world, EN33, if IG loves to regain any credibility after a blunder of this magnitude.

DeletedUser4490

Its not just someone can noble them but the players right next to them have probably hauled like 50k res from them by now

DeletedUser4490

The 2 10k vils probs have 20 walls but the 1700 pointer doesn' have high walls

DeletedUser4696

Its not just someone can noble them but the players right next to them have probably hauled like 50k res from them by now
Thats a short term bonus, sure is painfull for the rest, but hey, not much worse than just starting a few days later.
But in long term having free access to one or even 2 fully build villages, that will be the deathblow of this world.
And here I was, thinking an international challenge might be fun, but if the UK CM is unable (or rather unwilling, because sure as hell he should be able) to rectify this careless blunder... well, feel free to fill in the blank.